Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood (301 Views)

Gaboon Viper Killed In My Neighbourhood Today / Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / Photos Of Cobra Killed By Two Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Some months ago I related in a thread how a snake, a cobra to be precise died from secondary poisoning by feeding on dead rats my landlord killed using rat poison. See link below...

https://www.nairaland.com/5915135/rat-poison-kills-cobra-terrorizing

Sequel to that another big cobra was killed this night after a woman raised alarm on sighting the dreaded creature making its way to the parking space in front of the next compound.

Before now, another neighbour had sighted a snake from his head lamps some weeks ago when he returned from work, only to find out its gone after trying to lay His hands on a club to do the needful. Tonight it wasn't twice fortunate.

At this rate, it is becoming likely that we're living in "A Snake Island" with many more probably still lurking around the undeveloped plots around us.

As we continue to very cautious of these familiar foes, be rest assured that our latest victim did not end up in the pot but in a bed of woods cushioned with rags with petrol and a match spark to warm up her cold night. grin

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Dominique.

Re: Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood by Uzomacharles: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Una take style burn am fire so una go distract NLanders....

After there na pot straight..

OP onions cost ooo

Pepper Soup without Onions loading..
Enjoy..
I never see cobra real life sef..
That specie looks takeaway

OP be careful oo cos e be like say na husband and wife dey there,who know how many children dem don born?
Re: Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood by PlayerMeji: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kill off the rats and the snakes will find another place to hunt.
Re: Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood by Asquare84(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
See pepper soup
Re: Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood by incogni2o: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
lala hasn't seen this?
Re: Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
One of the things that drive snakes to an area is the presence of food (i.e rats, mice, chicken etc). You guys need to fumigate and eliminate rodents. Also, there are certain places that harbour snakes like canals and swamps. These areas make them hide easily from human eyes...
Re: Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood by Pierocash(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
That is the experience of those living in the bush
Re: Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
i think this particular story has been told here or is it just me?
Re: Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood by tyup(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Una take style burn am fire so una go distract NLanders....

After there na pot straight..

OP onions cost ooo

Pepper Soup without Onions loading..
Enjoy..
I never see cobra real life sef..
That specie looks takeaway

OP be careful oo cos e be like say na husband and wife dey there,who know how many children dem don born?

You talk too much
Re: Another Cobra Killed In My Neighbourhood by Uzomacharles: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2020
tyup:

You talk too much
Save It

(1) (Reply)

Latest-survey-predicts-west-texas-intermediate-oil-pri / . / Dangote Completes Light Testing Of The World's Biggest Crude Unit Heater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.