Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! (3718 Views)

Why Champions League Teams Should Tremble … (images) / FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England / Do Real Madrid Sack Capello And Sign Mourinho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2007
REAL MADRID are lining up Arsene Wenger to replace sacked boss Fabio Capello.

Capello was ruthlessly sacked today despite leading Real to their first La Liga title in four years.

And Arsenal boss Wenger is at the top of Real's list of potential new managers.

Wenger, 57, has only one year left on his Gunners contract and has said he is unwilling to commit himself beyond 2008.

After close friend David Dein’s controversial departure - and star player Thierry Henry's exit - sources close to Wenger believe he may consider his time has run out.

Real are also expected to make their move for Getafe boss Bernd Schuster.

Real's sporting director Pedja Mijatovic earlier confirmed Capello's exit.

He said: "We have decided not to continue with Fabio Capello as our coach for next season.

"It was not an easy decision to take as he has worked well.

"But he is not the ideal person to achieve all that we want."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007290724,00.html
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2007
grin

chei!! why did he leave Juve in the first place grin Juve is back on top and he's being sacked embarassed

sorry o , maybe you can go act as assistant to Maureen tongue grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2007
I'm still reeling from shock! shocked

There was jist around that he might be sackad, but I didn't take it seriously.

The jist is that they are sacking him because he allowed Beckham to leave!

I hope they don't start toasting my sweetheart, Jose! shocked
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by chuckdee4(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2007
Typical Madrid to sack a guy who brought them the title after 4 years of winning nothing. Its not the first tym its happened, it happened to Vicente Del Bosque
I guess its the Spanish way of saing thank you
Wenger would be foolsh if he even considered this position, no amount is worth the uncertainty with this job, ur never safe even when u win throphies, all these Spanish want is flair, they never seem to think 4 years down the line, what narrow mindedness
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2007
Oh, so it's the gunners that should be scared!

I'm sure Wenger would leave Arsenal and take the job! grin grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by tng(f): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2007
Thats unfair.Now my guy no get work. At least they should have kept him for winning the title.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by dinozzo(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
it was always going to happen though I don't really know why. word is they felt bitter losing Beckam after putting up a fantastic display towards the ending of the la liga season and the board felt Capello was responsible for Beckham not signing a new contract.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2007
Chei! See the kain katakata wey one player fit cause! grin grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by RuuDie(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2007
Caulderon no wan get anoda heart-attack next season  grin

this is the reason why Barca will dominate La liga for yrs to come --- there's just no consistency or continuity in the spanish capital!
while Barca is buying correct players dem dey there dey sack coaches!

who says the "galactico" mentality is gone - they want to win every title with the ease of butter on bread!

Razorr:

Chei! See the kain katakata wey one player fit cause! grin grin
no be sey na one kain fantabulous player sef hiss hiss
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2007
Razorr you do not want to see me angry today o angry tongue

Henry has gone god riddance to a lying coward angry

Maureen for Madrid grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2007
RuuDie:

who says the "galactico" mentality is gone - they want to win every title with the ease of butter on bread!

Abi o. Those guys are the joke of the decade.

Something tells me though, that Wenger might have something to do with this.  cool
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by dinozzo(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2007
Wenger stays on till next season angry, there is no chance whatsoever that wenger will move to madrid. Its most likely the Getafe coach who will get the job
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Grizzly(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2007
The galacticos won the title for the suckker!
Left for his tactics and antics alike, he wouldn't have gone near shiiit1  tongue
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by tng(f): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2007
it was always going to happen though I don't really know why. word is they felt bitter losing Beckam after putting up a fantastic display towards the ending of the la liga season and the board felt Capello was responsible for Beckham not signing a new contract

Thought it was a forgone conclusion by both coach and board members that he was surplus to requirement and wont be given a new contract? God sure loves this guy. Both McClaren and capello have been shamed.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by zignor(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2007
razzor does that concerns you.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2007
zignor:

razzor does that concerns you.

Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2007
What's it with these Real guys sef? Why do they always sack succesful Coaches? 

A Coach gives them the league title and he gets sacked!

A coach gives them the Champions League(Jupp Heynckes 98) and they sack him too!  Can someone please help me out here. undecided
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Hugoboi(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2007
The news of Capello's sack was anticipated.I mean, >> I really wonda how that dude won all the shit he's won since he became a pro coach.I've neva considered Capello as a world class coaching material and coupled with the Beckham blunder,I completely wrote the dude off.i knew Real couldnt wait for the Liga season to end before unloading his sorry ass, >> I 'd take Sven Erikkson's cue if I were him and get hooked up with one of them spanish minions.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2007
grin Capello dug his own grave na grin

let the guy be. . Maureen for Madrid cheesy
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hugoboi:

I've never considered Capello as a world class coaching material

He wins titles for pete's sake! Wouldn't that make him a 'world class' coach?  
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Hugoboi(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2007
He wins titles for pete's sake! Wouldn't that make him a 'world class' coach?

Yeah!! , > He wins 'em all right only to have 'em stripped for match fixing.
He wins 'em too on the last day of the season.>>> aight!!>> \
Tell me Madame Razzor, Is that world class material?
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2007

Capello was ruthlessly sacked today despite leading Real to their first La Liga title in four years.

Wenger, 57, has only one year left on his Gunners contract and has said he is unwilling to commit himself beyond 2008.

After close friend David Dein’s controversial departure - and star player Thierry Henry's exit - sources close to Wenger believe he may consider his time has run out.

He said: "We have decided not to continue with Fabio Capello as our coach for next season.

Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2007
Razorr:

angry let them keep dreaming angry

foolish people angry
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by dinozzo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2007
Razorr the spitting cobra, take ya time o, wenger isn't going anywhere.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2007
Geez, guys, take it easy o.

I'm just doing some news reporting! grin grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2007
angry

when did you change the title angry

i go beat you  o angry

Dinnozo she'll sit and watch maureen leave angry
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by freeguy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2007
no be sey na one kain fantabulous player sef

@razor

U refering to Beckam as not being a fantabulous player? U amazes me by that statement oo. Beckam played very well for Madrid during the last few games for the galaticos. He was at his best just like when he was at Man Utd in the 1998/1999 season.

Obviously Fabio Capello made a mistake about David and he has paid dearly for it. He even admitted it himself that he made a wrong judgement about David by not using him because he signed for LA Galaxy.

Im so sorry for the poor guy but i guess thats life. Coaching job isnt one of the stable job in the world. One can get fired anytime, anyday.
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Razorr(f): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
I'm just giving you guys an update of the news!  grin

Let me tell you what would happen in a couple of days!

Wenger would resign and Real would employ him!  cool

Mourinho would resign because of Grant and Arsenal would employ him!  tongue

And Roman would tempt SAF away from Manure and employ him!  cool

Then Manure would employ Capello!   grin   grin   grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by muyibaba(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2007
of course
mukina2:

angry let them keep dreaming angry

foolish people angry
Fabio Capello had it coming.bringing the italian attitude of negative defence to a team known for its beautiful football and sublime players.stefano,schuster,sanchez ,beutergono,zidane ,Ronaldo.e.tc.He believed in the physical .work ,work , work as he used to say.that kind of thing can work in juventus,winning people 1-0 in six consecutive matches is not exactly football as it is no longer sport or entertainment.Oh my God he would not even stop using the hated pivot of diarra and emerson.I wish the best and the hefty money signed in his contract will make everything easier.Goodnight and Goodluck
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hahahahahahahahah
I can't help but to laugh
First it is henry, now wenger.
Tomorow it will be fabregas

Arsenal is falling
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by chuckdee4(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
Prof Wnger is smart enough to know that Arsenal will offer him more control than Madrid will. Do u think he would have been allowed to go 3 seasons without a trophy if he was Madrid's coach, he wouldnt have made it past the first season.
Wenger will sign a new deal and fashy that circus called Real madrid, where they sack u if u fart grin
Re: Gunners Tremble In Fear As Real Madrid Sack Capello! by mukina2: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2007
Razorr angry

i go wound you o angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Unveiled Biafra Football Club, Ask For Friendly Match With Nigeria / Nfa To Report David Moyes To Fifa For Saying That Yakubu Falsified His Age. / How Johny Akinyemi Became Nigeria's First Olympic Canoeist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.