Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Sonety2k Are You Okayout There In Japan. May God Protect And Preserve You* - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sonety2k Are You Okayout There In Japan. May God Protect And Preserve You* (545 Views)

2004 Honda Accord 2.4i-vtec N1.4m - Made In Japan / Automated Vehicle Tracking System(protect And Monitor Your Vehicle) / Protect And Add Value To Your Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sonety2k Are You Okayout There In Japan. May God Protect And Preserve You* by Robotica: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2011
Oga Sonet,

My heart goes out to you and your fellow brethren out the in Japan,  We wish you protection and safety. we hope your'e okay.

As much as Naija get wahala, God loves us,  such catastrophy nor der befall us,

'Cold no dey catch fish under water ooo'

STAY WELLA
Re: Sonety2k Are You Okayout There In Japan. May God Protect And Preserve You* by sultaan(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2011
Hope he is fine, might just be busyright now, sure he'll get back to us when things settle down a little for recreation.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Clearing Agent? / Urgently Need Mazda 323 Between 250 -300k / New 2011 Toyota Sienna Suv Full Option Leder Seat Buy Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.