Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Personality Defect - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Personality Defect (1110 Views)

What Your Birth Month Says About Your Personality / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. / Nairalanders With Similar Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personality Defect by dellnet: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2011
Hi House, Take this test http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-personality-defect-test

I am a capitalist pig I want to know yours.
Re: Personality Defect by Nekai(f): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2011
I'm a robot. tongue
Re: Personality Defect by 190: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2011
rubbish

Emo Kid
You are 0% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.
You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this:
life is a spike / upon which i have impaled mysefl / Bleep you dad
So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father.
I probably made you cry, didn't I? Fucking Emo Kid.
To put it less negatively:
1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.
2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.
4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.
Re: Personality Defect by Nekai(f): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2011
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Personality Defect by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2011
[size=15pt]Your result for The Personality Defect Test , [/size]
[size=18pt]"B!TCH -Slap"[/size]

You are 14% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

You are the B!TCH-Slap,
the hallmark response of any abusive husband! You are more intuitive than others, focusing more on feelings than rational explanations, and you are also probably very brutual because you care more about yourself than the well-being of others. As all nagging wives know, brutality combined with emotion often leads to naughty woman-SLAPPING, which is why you are called "The naughty woman Slap". (That and because I find it amusing to accuse people of pummeling female dogs.) Your humility probably stems from insecurity, if anything, because people fond of slapping the poo out of someone in place of rational discussion are usually not humble in the way Jesus was humble. Possible sources of insecurity? A small manliness, a small bank account, a small intelligence, gee, when you say "small" a lot, it stops sounding like a real word! Not only that, but you are also rather introverted, [size=18pt]and any tendencies towards brutality you possess may also result from the fact that you bottle up your emotions and don't show them to others until you explode in rage like some sort of shaken soda can[/size]. Take it from me, it is much more rewarding to bottle beer over emotions. You can't get wasted on emotions. Aside from all my talk (and it's a lot of talk) you are probably not a VIOLENT person, just someone who is rather selfish and who makes decisions based upon emotional motives. At any rate, being a naughty woman-slap does not necessarily mean you will abuse your spouse; it only means you are rather intuitive, uncaring toward others, brutal, introverted, and possibly insecure.
3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.
Compatibility:
Your exact opposite is the Braggart.
Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Schoolyard Bully, the Class Clown, and the Brute.

YAAAAY! cheesy  cheesy
They didn't get me 100 percent but a few things are ok, mostly that one line i 'blew up'. . .I'm excited by the name tho "b!tch slap"!  cheesy
Re: Personality Defect by xhosachoc(f): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2011
Your result for The Personality Defect Test ,
Smartass undecided

You are 71% Rational, 86% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 86% Arrogant.
You are the Smartass! You are rational, extroverted, brutal, and arrogant. In fact, you could very well be the anti-Christ, as you are almost the exact opposite of everything Jesus was supposed to be. While Jesus says love your enemy, you say love beating the crap out of your enemy. While Jesus raises the dead, you raise hell. While Jesus walks on water, you tend to sink. You probably consider people who are emotional and gentle to be big pussies who are obviously in lesser stature than you. You have many flaws, despite your seeming intelligence and cool-headedness. For instance, you aren't very nice. In fact, you're probably an asshole. And you are conceited and self-centered. Not only that, but you are very loud and vocal about all this, seeing as how you are extroverted. There is no better way to describe you than as a "smartass", I'm afraid. Perhaps just "backside" would do, too. But that's a little less literary and descriptive. At any rate, your main personality defect is the fact that you are self-centered, mean, uncaring, and brutally logical.

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Emo Kid.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Braggart, and the Sociopath.
Re: Personality Defect by dellnet: 6:14am On Mar 20, 2011
Nekai:

I'm a robot. tongue
Nice looks like you will get along with people here. Are you male or female?

190 and xhosacho is a match.

@MZdarkSkin;
[flash=280,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFgaTSXpRs?version=3[/flash]
Re: Personality Defect by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 20, 2011
Emo Kid
You are 43% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.
You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this:
life is a spike / upon which i have impaled mysefl / Bleep you dad
So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father.
I probably made you cry, didn't I? Fucking Emo Kid.
3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.
Compatibility:
Your exact opposite is the Smartass.
Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.

cool
Re: Personality Defect by Pweety4me(f): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2011
Lol that guy is a perv. . .anywayz my test does not apply undecided tongue
Re: Personality Defect by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2011
Error 500 Internal Server Error
Thats was the Result i got,i guess my personality is scary, as usual
Re: Personality Defect by xhosachoc(f): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2011
dell_net:

190 and xhosachoc is a match.

angry angry Erm, I DONT THINK SO. grin He has a personality defect more conspicous than the rock of Gibraltar AKA sexual identity issues which manifest themselves by the constant indecisiveness about whether he is male or female.For all i know ,very soon he will be going for gender reassignment.wtf shocked

tongue I only do the uber-s-exual male. I cant even put up with the so called metro se-xu-al.No offience to 190 and the respectable match maker Dell_net. wink
Re: Personality Defect by dellnet: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2011
xhosachoc:

angry angry Erm, I DONT THINK SO. grin He has a personality defect more conspicous than the rock of Gibraltar AKA sexual identity issues which manifest themselves by the constant indecisiveness about whether he is male or female.For all i know ,very soon he will be going for gender reassignment.wtf shocked

tongue I only do the uber-s-exual male. I cant even put up with the so called metro se-xu-al.No offience to 190 and the respectable match maker Dell_net. wink

Well you see that's the thing not many women get to be in a relationship that they control if you can find men like 190 you will be in control. The way you sound any man with guts will definitely want to be with you. Just say it out girl and grab him by the horns and make him drop his jaw you will definitely be in a win win situation.
Re: Personality Defect by 190: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2011
wait wait wait undecided

i dont understand wats going on//

am i been traded into wat's her namez hand, i have never met her till today so

why's you talking bout me like you both know me
Re: Personality Defect by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2011
lmao @somebody fakiing their results to match someone else's. lame azz tongue

dell_net:

@MZdarkSkin;
[flash=280,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFgaTSXpRs?version=3[/flash]

LMAO! grin whatever! grin
Re: Personality Defect by xhosachoc(f): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2011
lipsrsealed cheesy Another 'look at me' outburst of narcisism[Attention seeking].Grasping on straws and making feeble attempts to capitalise on the insignificant and none existent.Going to extreme proportions to create drama ,all in the pursuit of desperately needed attention. tongue

Get a life grin
Re: Personality Defect by 190: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Personality Defect by tjskii(f): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2011
pc guru:

Error 500 Internal Server Error
Thats was the Result i got,i guess my personality is scary, as usual

lol, that makes two of us then wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Personality Defect by iice(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2011
Sociopath cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section: Finish This Line. / @ / Tec/pz's Substandard Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.