Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat (1524 Views)

You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. / How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding / Is It Ethical To Study Your Competitor’s Strategies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by trisurface: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2011
Listen to me very Carefully,I will say this only Once!

I've nothing against Nairaland or Seun.

Disclosure: I've gained Businesswise from this Fora. I've bought a laptop & a phone at very fair prices & secured a 250k contract from a client I've never met in Person.

But I'm constantly consumed with how to make things better and lately I've turned to thinking how to make Nairaland better. Logically, it branched into how to raise an a Competitor to Nairaland. The thought would not go away so I'm throwing it out there,saying aloud what a lot of you have frequently thought of but not brought to life yet.
How would you go about raising a viable competitor to Nairaland?
The Floor is Open.
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by Antiscam1: 4:56am On Mar 20, 2011
dis is simple! but u must ve about N500k.den start a similar forum dat pays posters N10 for every post.
Not less than 1million nigerians will register in one week.
den u ve surpassed Nairaland & sell off ur site for N600k-N1,000,000 after one or two weeks
dat's is a profit of N100k 0r N500K
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by trisurface: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2011
Hmmm, Thoughtful.
N10 for a million Nigerians works out @ N10million.
What happens if 2million Posts come in?
1st Thing about Nigerian is they expect everybody outside Govt Officials & Bus Drivers to keep their Word.
I think we need a better Plan.
Truthfully, Its the IT Capabilities behind such a venture we should start with? Dont U agree?
Thank U Posting.
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by trisurface: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2011
Thank God its Over!
I had a bad dream that I was banned from Posting wink wink wink
Well, Great Week Everybody.
What will I do Dis week?
Same thing I do every week,TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by Antiscam1: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2011
Pls stop trying to take over d world.instead take over Libya because dat is where HELP is needed!
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by yamakuza: 12:22am On Nov 17, 2011
How far have u gone/come?
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
Lol @ antiscam
@op you can learn a lot from Sean parker. Napster co-founder and facebook investor, also a disruptionist extraordinaire.
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by trisurface: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2011
@Yamakuza,
I know what You do every summer!
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by yamakuza: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2011
trisurface:

@Yamakuza,
I know what You do every summer!

Now I'm scared!
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by afternysc(f): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2017
check Bestnaija
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by afternysc(f): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2018
For alternative, take a look at Bestnaija.com
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by clem212: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
afternysc:
For alternative, take a look at Bestnaija.com

Nice forum, keep it bro. Bestnaija maybe the next alternative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by Zayncom: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are you into importation from China or the US? We are the cheapest China/US shopping agent you can find anywhere, visit my signature to check out our website
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by afternysc(f): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
clem212:

Nice forum, keep it bro. Bestnaija maybe the next alternative.
We are moving...
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by jazzme1: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
I think Skulary can beat nairaland
Re: Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat by frenchmalians: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Let see. List yours let see who can

(1) (Reply)

Cbn N5000 Image. / Make Money By Selling London Grade Ab Bale / Please Can Someone Recomend Where I Can Buy Exotic Pig Breed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.