Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! (309 Views)

How To Write An Article: Create A High-quality Article In Less Than 2 Hours / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / Quick! Are You An Article Writer? Your Services Are Need As Soon As Possible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by KennieInspire(f): 2:01am On Nov 23, 2020
Do you wish you can drop articles and earn in dollars? Yes I started 3days ago and I've earned over 100dollars calculated in Bitcoin cash (BCH).
Dont be overjoyed on mere likes and comments on social media, feel appreciated by earning in dollars as you write.
Do you wish to join the train and start earning, click the link below and register, after registering, join a community and start dropping your sweet articles.

https://read.cash/r/KennieInspires

You have to create a bitcoin cash wallet to send your payment to, whenever you earn, its legit and amazing.

How to register? Once you click that link, the option (three parallel) at the right top corner, click and it will bring out options, the click on register.
Once done registering, join a community of your choice, post your article in the community and wait to receive your earnings in your Bitcoin cash wallet.

You want to know more? Drop your comments
Or send a whatsapp message to 07067376077 to be added.

1 Like

Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by NsiJaunty(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2020
tell me a little more about it
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by KennieInspire(f): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2020
NsiJaunty:
tell me a little more about it

No fee needed, just register with that link, once you are done with registering, join some good communities, post your article to the communities and start getting rewarded and tips... The platform has over 200k dollars bas funds to disburse to writers on the platform.
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by KennieInspire(f): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
You want to know more? Get likes and views on your articles, join the whatsapp group via this link.

https:///CvN422GUtSLBbX13oPXvGP
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by EricBreezy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
This whatsapp link isn't working, I want to connect with you.
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by KennieInspire(f): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Send a WhatsApp message to 07067376077 to be added to the group WhatsApp and have more likes and comment to increase earnings...
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by KennieInspire(f): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
EricBreezy:
This whatsapp link isn't working, I want to connect with you.

Message me to be added 07067376077
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by seglabsy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
add me on 08032432089
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by KennieInspire(f): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
I actually withdrew 4500 naira out of my earnings today. Don't snooze on this, its real and cashing out.
Join the trail by registering via the link below..

https://read.cash/r/KennieInspires

After registering, join some communities and start submitting your articles in and wait for reward in dollars calculated in bitcoin cash.

(1) (Reply)

The Skill To Crush 2021! / One Of The Most Lucrative Businesses Most People Do Not Know About / See The Hilarious Application A University Graduate Sent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.