Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! (263 Views)

Business Branding: Get An Article Published In Your Name In Newspapers! / Ooni Of Ife, Prof. Utomi, SLOT MD, Other Experts Speak At YES In Lagos / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by KennieInspire(f): 3:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Do you wish you can drop articles and earn in dollars? Yes I started 3days ago and I've earned over 100dollars calculated in Bitcoin cash (BCH).
Dont be overjoyed on mere likes and comments on social media, feel appreciated by earning in dollars as you write.
Do you wish to join the train and start earning, click the link below and register, after registering, join a community and start dropping your sweet articles.

https://read.cash/r/KennieInspires

You have to create a bitcoin cash wallet to send your payment to, whenever you earn, its legit and amazing.

How to register? Once you click that link, the option (three parallel) at the right top corner, click and it will bring out options, the click on register.
Once done registering, join a community of your choice, post your article in the community and wait to receive your earnings in your Bitcoin cash wallet.

You want to know more? Drop your comments

Or send a whatsapp message to 07067376077 to be added.
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by KennieInspire(f): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
You want to know more? Get likes and views on your articles, join the whatsapp group via this link.

https:///CvN422GUtSLBbX13oPXvGP
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by Keyulover: 1:52am On Nov 25, 2020
I'm interested, but what is the audience's article preference, is it business, romance, comedy, current affairs? Please, let me know.Then after the registration, how can one create a Bitcoin cash wallet?
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by KennieInspire(f): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
You have a lot of audience or people to view your article posted, you can actually post in any community, be it relationship,romance,business etc then after you are done with registration, the platform creates a bitcoin cash wallet for you with your permission which you will use to send your earnings to another bitcoin cash wallet (luno,coinbase, blockchain etc)
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by KennieInspire(f): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
You want to know more and earn by writing an article on the platform, register with the link up there and maybe send a WhatsApp message to 07067376077 to be added to the WhatsApp group to get comments and likes for better earning.
Re: Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! by KennieInspire(f): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
I decided to withdraw out of my earning today, I actually withdrew 4500naira...
Don't snooze on this.

Join the train by clicking the link and register

https://read.cash/r/KennieInspires

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Brings Banking To The Doorstep Of Nigerians With Over 50,000 Closa A / Joshua Udom Share 5 Low-capital Online Business Ideas You Can Start From Home / Outdoor Bamboo Roofing Shades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.