Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,091 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

How To Register For The Roadrunner Email Account? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Register For The Roadrunner Email Account? (135 Views)

Refer People To Register On Opay And Earn Money / How Do I Stop Unwanted Emails On Roadrunner? / How To Register On A Betting Site And Get Bonus To Start Playing Without Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register For The Roadrunner Email Account? by victoriawilliam: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am having trouble in registration for the Roadrunner email account. Kindly help me with the process.

Thank you.
Re: How To Register For The Roadrunner Email Account? by Erikawillus: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2020
Hey, For that you need to follow some steps:-
1) On spectrum.net, just enter the username and the password provided by your internet service provider in the given fields.
If you don’t know the username or the password, you can go to the ‘Spectrum/manage-account/username’ page.
2) Go to ‘Manage account’ from the top left of the screen followed by ‘Services’ and then ‘Internet’.
3)Go to the ‘Create email address’ option. You will be asked to enter the password twice to confirm it.
Once this is done, you can check the same by entering the newly created email address.

For more info, go to:-

Roadrunner Email Login
Roadrunner Email Settings

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Petrol Hike In Nigeria / ASUU Strike: We Are Still Making Consultation - Ogunyemi / Lagos Set To Launch Mini Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.