Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? (9984 Views)

Music Video - Bracket Ft 2 Face Idibia Remember (yori Yori Rmx.) / Yori Yori’ Singers – Bracket Betrayed And Sent Third Member Out / Bracket - Yori Yori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by batimoore: 12:55am On Mar 20, 2011
http://tooxclusive.com/2011/03/19/bracket-%E2%80%93-muah-muah-mp3/ <<<<Listen
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by gidifav: 1:01am On Mar 20, 2011
Yori Yori is better , >Shikena
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by batimoore: 1:32am On Mar 20, 2011
gidifav:

Yori Yori is better , >Shikena

yeah u're right Yori yori is better for me too, and the remix with 2face
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by gidifav: 2:58am On Mar 20, 2011
Yori Yori Remix I Like
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by BABE3: 3:50am On Mar 20, 2011
I like the song, alright, but I don't know how I'm supposed to sing it without sounding foolish or r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d,  undecided

PS: I love love Nigerian songs! smiley
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 20, 2011
It's supposed to be silly lol. I like it, and I'm glad this one is of faster tempo compared to Yori Yori and its remix. I've always heard people complain that Yori Yori was slow and hard to dance to anyway.
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by BABE3: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2011
^^^ YoriYori was slow?, Those people cannot dance, thats why they are complaining! smiley
I actually really like the song, but singing the "muah muah" part is hard-work.
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 20, 2011
Oh? I guess I no sabi dance too lol. You can't make kissy noises? Have Advo teach you wink lol.

The video's reeeeeally nice too. They should teach Nollywood cameramen how to film in HD angry
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by BABE3: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2011
---Well, yh,  probably. smiley
---I can make the kissy noise, but its just weird trying to incorporate the sound into a song. (Advo and I don't have a problem making the noise or acting it out)
---Yh, I agree, its a nice video.
--Some Cameramen are actually good, watch Mr endowed (the original one), and E no easy(P square). They both have good quality.
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by eghost247(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2011
nah yor yori remix is their best song so far
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by MeGaStReEt: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2011
This song is not even close to Yori Yori. Yori Yori for me any day.

There is nothing special abt this (Mua Mua) song, just there. . . . Maybe I have to listen it more. and the video one word FAIL#
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
BABE!:

---Well, yh,  probably. smiley
---I can make the kissy noise, but its just weird trying to incorporate the sound into a song. (Advo and I don't have a problem making the noise or acting it out)
---Yh, I agree, its a nice video.
--Some Cameramen are actually good, watch Mr endowed (the original one), and E no easy(P square). They both have good quality.

Oh no. Completely agree. Nigerian music videos are excellent for the most part. J. Martins, Mo Hits Crew, P-Square, Bracket, Anogiri, 9ice, they all have them down. It's our movies! They can use some help lol.

@Mega, how's the video a fail? I saw nothing wrong with it actually.
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by MeGaStReEt: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2011
ogugua88:

maybe its just me, but not a quality video though
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by PuffPuff1: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2011
I think if the song is ok, but i am a little disappointed with all the promo the song is just ok, but it is dance-able so I go manage 

Download the song without the intro -------> [url]http://www.ngpost.com/music/bracket-%E2%80%93-muah-muah-download/[/url]
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by amblors(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2011
the video was way above average IMO.
and the song, e just dey dia, so much for the pre-launch announcement.
better than Yori Yori? not at all, even if i listen to muah a thousand times, wont change.
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2011
Yeah the video's fantastic. I love Bracket because they always use African beauties in their videos. Can't say the same for P-Square, Kas, and most of the rest angry
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by BABE3: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2011
ogugua88:

Oh no. Completely agree. Nigerian music videos are excellent for the most part. J. Martins, Mo Hits Crew, P-Square, Bracket, Anogiri, 9ice, they all have them down. It's our movies! They can use some help lol.

Geez,  I completely mistook Nollywood for the music industry, My bad!

Oh yh WhIZkID has a New single out --- "WIZ party", the best from him yet (in my opinion) grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqo43gpbvlU
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by mikuz(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
Ok make i go download am first
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by mbulela: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2011
one hit wonder bereft of lyrical ability.
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by eghost247(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2011
mbulela:

one hit wonders bereft of lyrical ability.
one hit wonder maybe
Re: Bracket – Muah Muah Download And Listen: Better Than Yori Yori? by Oddities: 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
i think im tired of songs without good lyrics.A 5yr old boy can come up with this rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Name Of This Track Plzz / Nigerian Female Singers To Perform At Your Event? / [music] Korede Bello Ft. 2face, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh & Phyno-godwin (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.