Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lets Register You In The Fed Govt Free Cac Business Registration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lets Register You In The Fed Govt Free Cac Business Registration (509 Views)

Coporate Affairs Commission Business Registration / Sokoto Corper 2018 Batch A, Lets Meet Here, I Have An Advice For You All.... / 2018 Corp Members Seeking To Serve In Abuja. Lets Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Register You In The Fed Govt Free Cac Business Registration by GlobalAdvtForum: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
We wl register you and send the registration to the coordinator in your state. You wl go to ur state and collect the certificate when it is ready.
For more info. text ur name, city and state to the tel below. Hurry up, it wl soon end.
KAPWEALTH
ABA
0814-207-4243
Re: Lets Register You In The Fed Govt Free Cac Business Registration by GlobalAdvtForum: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
GlobalAdvtForum:
We wl register you and send the registration to the coordinator in your state. You wl go to ur state and collect the certificate when it is ready.
For more info. text ur name, city and state to the tel below. Hurry up, it wl soon end.
KAPWEALTH
ABA
0814-207-4243
Re: Lets Register You In The Fed Govt Free Cac Business Registration by GlobalAdvtForum: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2020
Contact us
Re: Lets Register You In The Fed Govt Free Cac Business Registration by TeeMonee(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2020
hello, i want to know if i register for the CAC will that be regarded as my PPA get the certificate during the NYSC program.
Re: Lets Register You In The Fed Govt Free Cac Business Registration by GlobalAdvtForum: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
TeeMonee:
hello, i want to know if i register for the CAC will that be regarded as my PPA get the certificate during the NYSC program.
I dont expect this elementary question from you. However, registering ur biz at cac has nothng to do with ur nysc program. If u are doing ur nysc program now you can take this free reg opportunity to get a biz registered so that after ur service you can source for fund and start the biz.
Re: Lets Register You In The Fed Govt Free Cac Business Registration by GlobalAdvtForum: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
GlobalAdvtForum:
KAPWEALTH
ABA
0814-207-4243
Re: Lets Register You In The Fed Govt Free Cac Business Registration by GlobalAdvtForum: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Contact us.
Re: Lets Register You In The Fed Govt Free Cac Business Registration by GlobalAdvtForum: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
GlobalAdvtForum:
KAPWEALTH
ABA
0814-207-4243

(1) (Reply)

How To Create One Page Websites To Sell Your Products Using Your Smartphone / Katsina Batch B Stream II From Lagos / Savings Oriented Corps, How Much Were You Able To Save?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.