Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

I Need A Land In Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Land In Ikorodu (1064 Views)

Be A Land Owner In Abuja *updated* / How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Buying Land In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Land In Ikorodu by arocute: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2011
I need a land urgently in Ikorodu, i need something a bit out. Around ebute will be fine
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2011
You will have 3 to 4 m in fully built up areas
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by arocute: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2011
no wahala, were do you have
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by shakay: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2011
I have a full plot @ Solebo-Igbogbo/Ipakodo GRA Ikorodu not far from the Container Port road b/4 Agric bus/stop.
survey plan & receipt.
serious buyer, call:- 07025400125
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by yellowgold: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2011
check out REALCONSTRUPEDIA for an archive of our properties. thanks.
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by arocute: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
yellowgold, were is the add of your firm. any pone number
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2011
There are available plots of land at Oluodo estate opp. Sholebo estate by FRCN Ebute ikorodu btw 1.5m and above.
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by DAY12(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2011
Bro, Please call me, I have a 4plot am selling @ Ikorodu, So, so, Cheap!!!

blus.goodout@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
be careful of land near the ports ,and check very well,i had 4 plots there and 2 families fought over it,i lost them,its better you buy in the government scheme,i suggest ikorodu GRA 2 ,its also called alogba ,it may not be a full plot but its secured and they go for 4m or less .Goodluck
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by arocute: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2011
olas2u:

be careful of land near the ports ,and check very well,i had 4 plots there and 2 families fought over it,i lost them,its better you buy in the government scheme,i suggest ikorodu GRA 2 ,its also called alogba ,it may not be a full plot but its secured and they go for 4m or less .Goodluck
Thanks, will look into it and will keep in touch
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2011
Incase you buy in the government scheme we could work together to increase the value of the estate in few years like the way they have just done ikosi GRA ,houses are now advertised for 100m in that place,few years ago it was not like that,ikosi GRA is the former laspotec in ketu.I own plots for speculations in the future
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by segcymoor(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2011
I ve 2 plot in different location in Alogba Estate(GRA 2) with Govt. allocation for less than 4m
Also, in Olu odo Estate within 1m to 1.5m(this are d place after d port)
Call; -08023807960 or 07042144750
or mail me--arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by Tunisque(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2011
do u mind Simawa? Simawa is link between Mowe and Ikorodu, check out my post. Thank you
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by vibrant: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Tunisque and segcy.moor.Do you have any available land in ikorodu Gra111 Ext 111.How much does it go for and what is the level of development in the area.A friend of mine needs land in that area urgently
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by fraco: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
Hi,

I have a full plot @ Solebo-Igbogbo/Ipakodo GRA Ikorodu not far from the Container Port road b/4 Agric bus/stop.
survey plan & receipt. Its mine. Price - N1m Only
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by fraco: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2011
I'm fraconigeria@yahoo.com. Thx
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by Tunisque(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
vibrant:

@Tunisque and segcy.moor.Do you have any available land in ikorodu Gra111 Ext 111.How much does it go for and what is the level of development in the area.A friend of mine needs land in that area urgently

the land we sell is N380,000 per plot for now, i must let you know that national grid is standby around the estate, people living around are using light already and link roads are very motorable, check out my post for more info: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521891.320.html#msg7954970 thank you
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by osazeet(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
fraco:

Hi,

survey plan & receipt. Its mine. Price - N1m Only

Is it not negotiable?
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by osazeet(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2011
@Tunisque
Is the promo still on?
Is there public transport from Lagos, i.e Ojodu Berger to the said Area yet?
what,s the level of Caveat Emptor?
Omonile,s level of worries?
Sorry, my questions may be annoying but I will be ok with the answers, Thanks as I,m looking forward to your reply.
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by segcymoor(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2011
fraco with land in Solebo/Ipakodo.
pls text ur mobile here---07042144750 or 08023807960
Re: I Need A Land In Ikorodu by Tunisque(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2011
osazeet:

@Tunisque
Is the promo still on?
Is there public transport from Lagos, i.e Ojodu Berger to the said Area yet?
what,s the level of Caveat Emptor?
Omonile,s level of worries?
Sorry, my questions may be annoying but I will be ok with the answers, Thanks as I,m looking forward to your reply.
yes the promo is still on but may end this month end
yes there is public transport to the place, from Ojodu Berger just take a bus to Lotto bus stop ( you will see an NNPC filling station there), from there take a bike to Simawa town where you will take another bike to Soso town. Mind you you won't get to Soso town before you see our signboard.
On the issue of caveat emptor, i must tell you that we've done our homework well. Right now we have survey approval from the govt which is plan No: OG/1200/2011/021
On Omonile's issue, i must tell you that you have nothing to worry about as it concerns them because we've paid our dues moreover this is an estate so no owo foundation and co. You will be dealing with us a company not with omonile as a matter of fact we are going to have an admin office in the estate. Hope i have been able to deal with your questions. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Jubilee Coop Estate - Now #650,000 Only! / Property To Let At Awoyaya (opposite Greenspring School), Lekki-Epe Expressway / 5 Bedroom Duplex + Swimming Pool In Lekki 1 : N 150m (pix's Incld'd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.