Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,186 members, 7,845,892 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

A Great Way To Be Of Help To Someone Who Wants To Be Successful - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Great Way To Be Of Help To Someone Who Wants To Be Successful (144 Views)

Here Is A Great Way To Make Passive Income 2021 / Forex Is A Great Way To Earn Money. / Own Your Life Campaign Is Truly A Great Way To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Great Way To Be Of Help To Someone Who Wants To Be Successful by Habinibi: 4:11am On Nov 24, 2020
My name is Oluwaseun, am a graduate of Economics from a top University in Nigeria. I have been stranded for a long time now without no real means of getting income. Pls Nairalanders assist me in the little way you can, I seriously need the laptop to learn a lot. I would also appreciate if you can assist me with funds in any way you can. My account number is 2056316999 Uba. You can reach me on 09036118664. thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

Your Number 1 Plug For Instagram, Twitter And Facebook Accounts / Globe Chamber Of Commerce & Industry (GCCI) Dublin Ireland / Pagerbird Empowerment Programme For Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.