Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

How I Make Passive Income On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Make Passive Income On Nairaland (243 Views)

Get FREE SEO Optimized, Automated News Website & Make Passive Income Monthly! / Join The Winning Team Of People Making Great Income On The Internet / How To Make Passive Income On Your Blog!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Passive Income On Nairaland by Nichesiteseo(m): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2020
I started a thread on Nairaland 2 years ago which makes me money every month.

No promotion, haven’t touched it in almost a year, and still makes me coffee money.

Here’s what I have learned about earning your own income on the internet.

Value

Your job as an entrepreneur is to create value. Not make money. Money is just a byproduct.

People don’t pay you by how much time you spend working. You get paid by how much value you provide to the person you’re trying to help.

How to create value

Do things people don’t do. ($)

Example: People don’t sew their own T-shirts. Sew T-shirts for people.

Do things people won’t do. ($$)

Example: Start a T-shirt brand.

Do things people can’t do. ($$$)

Example: Build a successful marketplace where people can design and sell their own T-shirts.

‘You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.’ - Elon Musk.

Money

You get compensated with money when you create something valuable.

You don’t provide value, you don’t get paid.

If you provide value at scale, your income will scale too.

1000 true fans

In order to make N10,000,000 a year, you need 1000 people to pay you N10,000 annually.

You don’t need a lot of people to earn a decent income.

There’s a lot of money flying around

Trillions of dollars are transacted online, everyday.

The internet has made the world smaller. Yet, it’s expanding everyday. The world is getting richer and every day you have access to more people.

Here’s the deal:

There’s lot of potential income if you start a business in your neighborhood.

There’s even more potential if you start a business on the internet.

On the internet, you can find 1000 people you can help who will pay you for the value you provide.

Recap:

/Entrepreneurs provide value for others

/Only valuable things get compensated for money
The difficulty of the problem you solve determine how much you are compensated

/There’s massive amounts of economic activity happening everyday around you

/You only need a small amount of that economic activity to flow in your direction to make a decent living for yourself

If you live the value for money mindset, it’s easier to get started in entrepreneurship, and own a business that gives you the lifestyle you want.

Hasta la later

P.S subscribe to my newsletter in the signature if you like posts like this delivered straight to your inbox

Follow me on Twitter @banjoalfred

1 Like

Re: How I Make Passive Income On Nairaland by branhampaul: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2020
Nice and inspiring write-up.
Re: How I Make Passive Income On Nairaland by abdulahi90(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2020
nailed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Wix A Good Website Platform / Who Wants To Learn Programming Or Advance In Programming? / I Will Pay 200 Naira For EACH Telegram Account Verified With Your Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.