Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) (64897 Views)

What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by lazyYouth(m): 1:01am On Nov 25, 2020
wow would love to go ph fasho HEADIES NEXT RATED LIKE 4 BELLA SHMURDA SHARE 4 OMAH LAY
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 25, 2020
op, no try o you just dey show us road..
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 25, 2020
tstx:
During my service in Port Harcourt i stayed in my uncle's house in Diobu.. The Most Dangerous area in PH..

For that side once 7pm reach people dey enter inside off light. My first week there i thought i could break from the norm... But when boys point me gun collect my Huawei phone nobody tell me to dey go inside by 6:30pm.

I love the city tho. I miss their girls and — their bole and oil beans — garnished with fish.

Meanwhile my signature is attractive ain't it wink
People dey live for better area for PH you dey live for diobu. Are you a criminal.
Anybody leaving in diobu in PH is not regarded.
Almost every city in Nigeria has some ill places to talk about so don't sound as if it is only PH.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Pasima:
Useless state
Mention your own state.
Overcrowded Lagos or crying ipob pig or the theives called shenanigans in Abuja. Where exactly? Or the akwa ibom that claim bla bla but dey live for bacha houses in PH.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 25, 2020
unzend:
Where in lagos can i find this?
You can hardly find it, except those few rich neighborhoods in Lagos state.
Lagos is an over crowded slum just few places that's cool. Traffic won't let you visit or enjoy the place in peace.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 25, 2020
ponziponzi:
I noticed tow things.

1. Many of the cars are old.

2. There are no traffic lights/stop signs at major intersections. I'm not sure I would be able to drive there. It's even scary to watch you drive in that video.
Do you expect to see new cars in a country that where more than 112 million people of its population is poor?
That's how most of the cities in Nigeria is, there's barely traffic light or signs.
at VI in Lagos state I was surprised when a Ghanaian driver told me that Lagos state boys vandalized a traffic light a day after the installation.
If you think the few traffic lights you see in the city you're living in Nigeria then think again.
Go to neighboring west African countries you go see traffic lights for their villages not cities no police or whatever monitoring the situation it goes smoothly without a civil disobedience, when it get faulty they call the attention of their leaders, it get fixed immediately. Most of the traffic lights is powered by solar energy, I still don't get it, why Nigeria cities cannot put in place or make sure it works.

1 Like

Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by backbone503(m): 2:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Thats probably the most dangerous city to live in in Nigeria. You gats always dey on guards. Men dey obtain and move anything moveable.

1 Like

Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 25, 2020
backbone503:
Thats probably the most dangerous city to live in in Nigeria. You gats always dey on guards. Men dey obtain and move anything moveable.
By your standard I guess.
Have you ever hear of bomb blast in PH from terrorists like bokoharam ? unlike Abuja.
There's insecurity in every part of Nigeria, this sense of being selective in choice of what part is better has kept Nigeria security in isolation.

2 Likes

Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by mykerg: 3:34am On Nov 25, 2020
You are a lunatic .People like you should be in mental homes
Diffpussies:
Stupid city ,,,,,, ipob congested area

Army go still wipe dis city away angry
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by larryking540: 3:53am On Nov 25, 2020
night life in a place doesn't matter ,show us the day time life ,
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Castino236: 4:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Development is multifaceted, nice one from His Excellency Wike.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by texazzpete(m): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Anyone still out enjoying 'night life' in Port Harcourt at 11pm has to either be an irresponsible person or a clown.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by forayfleo(m): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2020
pacespot:
Hope the place is safe from cultism we hear about?
very safe dear
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 25, 2020
Diffpussies:

Admin of this page, it's high time you guys start to verify the real age of this newly registered members, some are underage with adult Pic attached to their profile

Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2020
PH a very condusive place for cultists

1 Like

Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by james550(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2020
alizma:

This is how you small kids invite problems for yourself. The message is not for you yet you want to pick a fight over something that is not your business.
Are you ready to go all through when I am ready for you?

there is nothing like small kids here,

am truly in love with cynthia500 and so her motivational words.

I pray to meet her someday in real life

1 Like

Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Slymonster(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2020
ponziponzi:
I noticed tow things.

1. Many of the cars are old.

2. There are no traffic lights/stop signs at major intersections. I'm not sure I would be able to drive there. It's even scary to watch you drive in that video.

Real talk on your number one, in port Harcourt you barely find latest cars or even benz as it is common on lagos especially on the island or Abuja because of security issues. If you try it without carrying security in PH. Body go tell you when your marked. That's how messed up that city is because of security issues.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by sylve11: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2020
I won't tell you lies, i am missing PH.......... sad cool
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by magicfingers009: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Let's say it as it is. There are only two parts of PH that people come out at night and still drink.

1. Some parts of GRA
2. Artillery.

Shops on Rumuola road close before 10pm. OP keep deceiving yourself. When bad boys razzle you collect your phone, bodi go tell you.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by AmazingELixir: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2020
onyechez:

Mention your own state.
Overcrowded Lagos or crying ipob pig or the theives called shenanigans in Abuja. Where exactly? Or the akwa ibom that claim bla bla but dey live for bacha houses in PH.

grin grin grin

This table you're shaking they'll soon come for you.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2020
I don't see people socializing just street light, must be a village boy.
Make sure you climb one of the street lights and take a selfie.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2020
mrkings84:

You not far from the truth but you just lied. Diobu is the Ajegunle area of PH... It's not as dangerous as you trying to paint it.

We still stay out till 11pm but at your own risk. As everyone is a suspect!!

Talk about cultism, gangsterism, petty thievery.... Real armed robbers, etc Diobu houses them all

For the fact that she is a female, she might be saying the truth. Those guys dey look person face sometimes.

E get some area outside my base wey I dey lap for night wey those niggas dey wan oint me, but base on my intelligence (my ability to spot them from afar and to tell their motive) I dey change direction.

The ability to spot a cultist with bad intention is bedded in a true PH breed.

1 Like

Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by ThinkSmarter: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Coldie:
Wike approved construction of 7th flyover... The guy broke fly over record in Nigeria since independence
Umahi pass am for that one.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Baybii: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2020
0taPiaPia:

I can't raise my family there.

Your choice, though it's not a bad place. At least, it's better than Lagos.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by lilyheaven: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin
Of all places na diobu,
You try stay that area.
I hate that environment with passion.
tstx:
During my service in Port Harcourt i stayed in my uncle's house in Diobu.. The Most Dangerous area in PH..

For that side once 7pm reach people dey enter inside off light. My first week there i thought i could break from the norm... But when boys point me gun collect my Huawei phone nobody tell me to dey go inside by 6:30pm.

I love the city tho. I miss their girls and — their bole and oil beans — garnished with fish.

1 Like

Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by tstx(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
lilyheaven:
grin grin
Of all places na diobu,
You try stay that area.
I hate that environment with passion.

I had no option.. grin grin
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by babaireti(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2020
Only darkness and scanty structures I can see here, they have chased away investors who can help develop the area. Land of Kidnappers,Vandals and Cultist
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by banio: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Diffpussies:
Ipob Night life grin

Army dey come ooooo

Get more information. Port Harcourt/ Rivers State is not an Igbo state. Port Harcourt is owned mainly by the Okrikans (Izon) and Ikwerres.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Obyino: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Hmmmmm
Diffpussies:

Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Here I was thinking I’ll see pictures of night clubs and drinking spots. Mscheew.
Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Stricklybidness(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
tstx:

Watin I use my eyes see for diobu I no fit shout.

1 Like

Re: What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
go and ask your brothers that's mentioning biafran what they meant by involving Igbo's and biafrans in this post

Be better than him and PS.. i am not his brother nor am I Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester / Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos / Things To Run Away From When You Are In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.