Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro (1644 Views)

What Are The Top 5 Most Used Apps On Your Smartphone? / What Are Your Top 3 Most Used Apps? / Tecno Spark5 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Chubbyface: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
For a budget smartphone, the TECNO Spark5 pro ticked all the necessary boxes, for the sake of this thread, I'd be sharing how you can set dedicated trace gestures to quickly launch frequently most used apps while the device screen is asleep on TECNO Spark 5 Pro.

✓ Go to your device settings.

✓ Locate and click on micro intelligence.

✓ Click directly on "quick start".

✓ Navigate to "V" trace gesture and tap directly on it.

✓ Locate and click on Twitter.

✓ The above apps should take you back to the available "Trace designated gesture" now simply tap directly on the greyed out toggle.

✓ The greyed out toggle should turn blue, which means the designated trace gesture has been activated. Go back and tap on the power button in order to put your device screen to sleep. After which trace the V gesture on your device sleeping screen or lock screen.

You have successfully set a designated trace gesture for your most used app on the spark5 pro.

Source https://spot.tecno.com/ng/post-details/index.html?id=121704

Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Chubbyface: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2020

Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by PaulucheBusines: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
I need to check this out...

Thank you for this information and I hope it will work for my camon 15 premiere.
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Jacku: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chubbyface:
✓ Open your app drawer and go to your device settings.

✓ Locate and click on micro intelligence.

✓ The first feature you should see is "quick start". Two directly on it.

✓ You should see a list of trace designated gestures already activated by default, the others are greyed out. We will be using the "V" and "Twitter app"

✓ Navigate to "V" trave gesture and tap directly on it.

✓ A list displaying all the available apps would be displayed, locate and click on Twitter.

✓ The above apps should take you back to the available "Trave designated gesture" now simply tap directly on the greyed out toggle.

✓ The greyed out toggle should turn blue, which means the designated trave gesture has been activated. Go back and tap on the power button in order to put your device screen to sleep. After which trave the V gesture on your device sleeping screen or lock screen.

You have successfully set a designated trace gesture for your most used app on the spark5 pro.

Source https://spot.tecno.com/ng/post-details/index.html?id=121704
is this only on the Spark 5pro?
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Corroro: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
Thanks for the info, this is really good to know but I would have preferred that you can choose the alphabet you want for each app. I.e I'd prefer Twitter to be letter "T" instead of "V". I'm just saying sha
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Corroro: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Jacku:
is this only on the Spark 5pro?
no I don't think so, cos my Camon 12 air has it too
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by saxby(f): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nice tips, this gesture feature makes the whole smartphone experience so much easier, imagine going to camera by just swiping the letter C. That really beautiful
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Chubbyface: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
saxby:
Nice tips, this gesture feature makes the whole smartphone experience so much easier, imagine going to camera by just swiping the letter C. That really beautiful
yeah. Your phone becomes much more easy to operate
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by andelawhite: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thank you for this OP
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Jacku: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Corroro:
oh okay. That's Nice
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by scarycuteface(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Mohbola(f): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thanks for this
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Asianjollof007: 1:11am On Nov 30, 2020
Corroro:

How much did you buy the phone? ...as at when?
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by saxby(f): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Chubbyface:
yeah. Your phone becomes much more easy to operate
sure
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Corroro: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Asianjollof007:

How much did you buy the phone? ...as at when?
the Camon 12 air retailed for about 42,500 as at December last year
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Asianjollof007: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2020
Corroro:
the Camon 12 air retailed for about 42,500 as at December last year

I have checked jumia and other online stores, it seems the phone is out of stock. The price would be around 50 - 60K now, naira has really depreciated
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Realboygenius(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Asianjollof007:

I have checked jumia and other online stores, it seems the phone is out of stock. The price would be around 50 - 60K now, naira has really depreciated

You can get it in store at Computer village.
Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by Corroro: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
yeah, definitely the Camon 12 air would have added money, but i'm not totally sure it is out of stock sha, maybe some retail outlets may still have it
Asianjollof007:

Re: How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro by investigator007: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nice tips,. Thanks for the information

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus For Sale!!! --- SOLD!!! / Please Console Me With #150 000 Phone Suggestions / MTN Thank You Very Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.