Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Www.betaearn.com Is SCAM Have Nothing To Do With Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Www.betaearn.com Is SCAM Have Nothing To Do With Them (222 Views)

Lyderi.com Is A Scam. / Bgfundz.com is a scam beware / Www.bitcoinscashout.com Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Www.betaearn.com Is SCAM Have Nothing To Do With Them by sunmily: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
betaearn.com/ is site that claims to be peer to peer loan website. Run away from them they are totally fake
Re: Www.betaearn.com Is SCAM Have Nothing To Do With Them by sunmily: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nairaland featured the advert of this website and thinking nairaland must have done it's homework very well before allowing the platform to feature on nairaland to make an advert, I felt they must have some reliability. But I was wrong
PLEASE NAIRALAND CHECK ANY COMPANY/BUSINESS THAT WILL BE ADVERTISED ON YOUR PLATFORM VERY WELL BEFORE VERIFYING THEM TO MAKE ADVERT
Re: Www.betaearn.com Is SCAM Have Nothing To Do With Them by sunmily: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Beware. Don't fall for this scam

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Might Be Evading Tax With Runing Cost / How I Made My First Million In A Month / Earn $1- 5 Dollars Daily. Verified!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.