Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures (3243 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Triton1996(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Popular musician, Patoranking was seen earlier today in a beautiful picture with Munir Nwoko, the son of Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniel-Nwoko.

The picture was taken in Abuja, and shared by Ned Nwoko’s media aide.

SOURCE : https://trixxng.com/patoranking-plays-with-regina-daniels-son-in-beautiful-pictures/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by dogmart(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by AbleAbleAlways(f): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by benedictnsi(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Plays with or Poses with ??
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Dammy10: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Soarr(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
I no Sabi say Ned pickin na toy wey dem dey play with now
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Uzomacharles: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
The both of em look good...
Looks like the father
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Freestainworld(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Are you thinking what am thinking right now?

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Babtunz: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Soarr:
I no Sabi say Ned pickin na toy wey dem dey play with now

Buhahahahaha
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Babtunz: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Freestainworld:
Are you thinking what am thinking right now?

Me too, but I don't want to get trolled for jumping into conclusion! Buhahahaha
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
He should try playing with her red clit and now bigger Boob's. Thank goodness I'm done having anything to do with that cheap ass girl
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by kinkybabie11(f): 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
He is soo fine
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Tillatalk: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pato na fine man
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Erojepromise(f): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
l am falling in love with patoranking 's dentition. he looks good
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Erojepromise(f): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
l am falling in love with patoranking 's dentition. he looks good.. btw
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by pozehnani(f): 4:53am On Nov 25, 2020
This baby smiles exactly like his father.
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by Jeboy(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2020
Say the truth jare, is it his dentition you love or his cuteness, height, fame and of course money.

You look smart and cute.

Erojepromise:
l am falling in love with patoranking 's dentition. he looks good
Re: Patoranking Plays With Regina Daniel’s Son In Beautiful Pictures by officialenny(m): 4:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Patoranking is undeniably cute

(1) (Reply)

Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har / Macaulay Culkin ('home Alone' Star) Back On! *see Pics / "I Posts Nude Because I Felt I Am Sexy And I Love Sexuality" -- Maheeda Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.