Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,801 members, 7,855,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Have You Had An "Out Of The Body Experience" Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Had An "Out Of The Body Experience" Before? (194 Views)

Have You Ever Had An Out Of Body Experience???share It / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos / Has Anyone Ever Had An Out Of Body Experience (OBE) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Had An "Out Of The Body Experience" Before? by 7victor(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
An out of the body experience is a phenomenon in which a person experiences the world from a location outside his or her body.

It involves a person leaving his/her body and experiencing things.

After experiencing things,he or she then enters his or her body.

According to what I browsed in Wikipedia, one out of every ten people has had an out of the body experience once or many times in his or her lifetime.

Since one tenth of people have had out of the body experience,it is possible you must have had it before.

So I will like to hear your own experience.
Re: Have You Had An "Out Of The Body Experience" Before? by nairalander2020(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
ok oo

(1) (Reply)

Empty Thread / What Is your Favorite Hymnal / It's My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.