Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission (29851 Views)

US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians / New Trump Rule May Require Some African Tourists To Pay Up To $15,000 In Bonds / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by Cousin9999: 4:41am On Nov 25, 2020
It's interesting the program excludes the biggest offenders when it comes to overstays: Asians. China and India are the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by wirinet(m): 4:50am On Nov 25, 2020
planetx:
Africans are shameless, how many times will they tell you they don't want you in their country. If they have a chance they would even deport the black Americans back to Africa.
Too late to not want us in their country. When were living peacefully contended with living in our country, they came and forcefully took us to their country. Apart from that, they came and exploited and colonised us to steal our natural resources while at the same time disrupting the socio political fabric of the country.

Now, that we are willing to go to their country willingly, they say they don't want us anymore. Mba, they must want us. Biden must allow 10,000 Nigerian for DV_2022.

Please note; me I am not interested in going to US. I have had 4 year visa to the US in the 80s, spent only three weeks and went back to London.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by Gerrard59(m): 5:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Cousin9999:
It's interesting the program excludes the biggest offenders when it comes to overstays: Asians. China and India are the worst.

When I wrote that no one disrespects a rich person, you accused me of being a white man. There you have it, Chinese and Indians will never be affected because of the value they contribute and sizes of their economies.

You people will learn that the only way blacks can be respected is when they become rich, time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by jidxin(m): 6:32am On Nov 25, 2020
dogmart:
A lot has to change in this country if we want to be respected globally. sad

Are you a pet lover, or you already own a dog? Do you want quality pet information and entertainment?
Or,
Are you looking for a genuine plug for purchase of an excellent quality puppy of any breed without fear of scam?

Join DogmartTV today.

Simply click:

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20

Or send "HI" to 080 6873 8381 on WhatsApp

You will be glad you did. cheesy
brooooos don't tell me u didn't read this write up however it's a good news sha
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by jidxin(m): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
Is this good news for Nigerians? Someone tell me
you won't have to source for extra 15hubdred dolls to travel.
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by SuyaEater(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2020
I am in the USA but buying lands in Naija for a comeback. America is only a place to make money, then invest the money back home. I have 10 acres of land in Ogun and Oyo and land in Lekki. I am building my house block by block.
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by SuyaEater(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2020
If Trump had the 2nd term he would have banned Africans(South of the Sahara) out of America. Many Africans are contributed a lot to America and have brought back their talents including building Hospitals, Schools, Farming etc.

Trump is one wicked.
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by doggedfighter(f): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2020
jidxin:
you won't have to source for extra 15hubdred dolls to travel.

For once grin

Thanks jidxin
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by Lilgabby(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Some of you dont even know how to read and understand. They said Nigeria ain included nd some of you are busy commenting trash.
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by jidxin(m): 7:18am On Nov 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

For once grin

Thanks jidxin
hundred ***

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by jidxin(m): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

For once grin

Thanks jidxin
you are welcome.... But do I know you
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by doggedfighter(f): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2020
jidxin:
No you don't grin

Have a great and rewarding day ! grin
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by doggedfighter(f): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2020
jidxin:
No you don't grin

Some people had already replied with insults because I asked a question but you did without one hence the 'thanks grin

Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by lymelyte(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Michael64:
. When USA makes rule against coming into their country few months ago , Nigeria asked them why they denied nigeria but usa denied that they never included Nigeria into the list ,,,now this one has come again and Nigeria is excluded ,my question is ,,,is USA scared of Nigeria
they are scared of the revenue coming out of nigeria regarding visas. Remember, they don't refund when you are denied and also, Nigerians apply in droves.. So including Nigeria in the bond will make nigerians less eager to apply and hence money won't be made.
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by lymelyte(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Yankee101:

You can't travel anywhere by night, sh*it, not even in the daytime on some roads

If you have an accident the potential of dying is high. No EMT

You spend too much for area na invitation for robbers or kidnappers

Lagos business people lost all their lives' investment in one night. No insurance, the few that pay won't pay full value

You can't dial any emergency numbers for health, help, crime, fire etc

What is a billion dollars when ordinary high bp go kill you like fowl?

You have no idea what peace of mind, security and stability is worth
true be told, what most people miss in Nigeria is the lawlessness, the ease of bribery, ease of doing things anyhow without consequences. Nigerians have grown this way and hence it becomes natural to hate an environment that does the opposite..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by 79733139(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2020
This has been the problem for more than 30 years, the government is not interested in doing the right thing.

softset:
Many still dont understand that Nigeria is a cool place to live especially if you have $$$$$.

I have lived in both worlds and I can say for a fact that ,there is no place like home.

[size=14pt]If only the government can do the right thing and create an enabling environment.[/size]

Imagine living in Nigeria and earning in dollars... legitimately...
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by ablemachine(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Which abroad you go? before we can take you serious. undecided

Coldie:
After I moved abroad, I began to value how wonderful Nigeria is.

Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world if u no know u no go understand.

Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by Coldie(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2020
ablemachine:
Which abroad you go? before we can take you serious. undecided

I dae cotonou
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by GreyLaw(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Earning dollars and living like a prisoner behind high walls and burlglary proof. Havinf cars you cant drive becuase you are scared someone will come kidnap you. Earning dollars yet you have to fly 7 hours to seek medical treatment. Do you understand the toll a 7 hour flight does to a normal healthy being not to talk of a sick man. I doubt you have lived in a sane climate. Or you are one of those who prefer the lawlessness

Please don't reply all these guys spewing nonsense. One even said there is nothing special about the Europeans. Imagine that nonsensical statement. Yet, all the tech equipment from transistor radio to aeroplanes, to things like the internet were all designed and created by same Europeans

Some of these Africans are just plain ungrateful!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by jidxin(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2020
doggedfighter:

No you don't grin

Some people had already replied with insults because I asked a question but you did without one hence the 'thanks grin

lol welcome to Nairaland... Pele..

Have a nice day too
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by Jaqenhghar: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2020
sonnie10:

Sorry I respect your right of speech but I sincerely ask that you respect my decision not to respond to this level of discussion. Thanks
If you took the time to reflect on my post and critically assess things you won't be writing this , acting offended and giving me attitude.
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by Jaqenhghar: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2020
360command:
rubbish statement. You dont need to have money to enjoy that cool place you talking about. I have seen it all in some African countries and I can tell you Nigeria is the only country you need money for you to enjoy life or live happily. How can I live in a country where i need money to get light, water, security, education etc.. all other African countries I was in ,you get them from govt and which is how good living is all about and not the type of living you talk about Nigeria..
Excuse me but you can't even enjoy anything with the money sef. Recentyl we spoke of one former governor's daughter who died during childbirth. Even with the billions a woman cant afford quality matenral health services. A woman on welfare in Europe can acces better healthcare than a billionaire's daughter

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by Jaqenhghar: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2020
GreyLaw:

Please don't reply all these guys spewing nonsense. One even said there is nothing special about the Europeans. Imagine that nonsensical statement. Yet, all the tech equipment from transistor radio to aeroplanes, to things like the internet were all designed and created by same Europeans

Some of these Africans are just plain ungrateful!
Can you imagine. Its lack of exposure that is their issue.
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by erico2k2(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2020
Idiotmod:
Our name no dey inside bad thing this time around.

Wetin dey make people comment rubbish abi una no read ni
if you know how much they make from Nigeria in the name of VISA you will understand why our name is not included,
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by Stricklybidness(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Coldie:

Alot of people in Nigeria if they apply the hustling spirit and stress And resilience they are willing to come overseas to apply I swear they will succeed.

There's alot of things I have done here to survive that in my entire life as a whole I never imagined I could even see myself in such.

But once u just snap one pic, Nigerians be like hey boss, this , that , show us love.

Wow can I DM ?
Tats if you don't mind?
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by haryomikun(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Coldie:
After I moved abroad, I began to value how wonderful Nigeria is.

Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world if u no know u no go understand.

Come back na. Why are you still abroad if Nigeria is onenof the best countries?
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by Coldie(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
haryomikun:

Come back na. Why are you still abroad if Nigeria is onenof the best countries?
Stay in Nigeria and farm
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by haryomikun(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Coldie:

Stay in Nigeria and farm
Tell your kids to do that not me. Moving to the abroad and experiencing winter is my destiny tongue
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by Coldie(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
haryomikun:

Tell your kids to do that not me. Moving to the abroad and experiencing winter is my destiny tongue
Nigeria weather is perfect
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by starM: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Our name no dey inside bad thing this time around.

Wetin dey make people comment rubbish abi una no read ni [/quote]

Nigeria is not as bad as some people rate it. It will be good if we begin to speak well about this country.
Re: Nigeria Not Included In $15,000 Visa Bond Pilot – US Mission by Heineken(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Only people who move out of Nigeria value Nigeria. Why??
my bro good evening. You've not been on. Hope you're fine sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Building A Rapid Mass Transit System (Metro-Rail) In Lagos / LASG Unveils Lagos Ride Scheme. / Two Trains Collide In Agege, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.