Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Declaration To Contest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Declaration To Contest (310 Views)

High Court Clears Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Contest APC Presidential / EFCC Issues Final Warning, Extends Bank Mds, Top Executives Asset Declaration To / Ex Beauty Queen Declare To Contest As President 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Declaration To Contest by chrisbender: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
DECLARATION TO CONTEST

Declaration to contes Election as Councilor okporo ahaba ward 10 in Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Areas of Abia State under the platform of my party

ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS Party(APC) pursuance to the December 18th 2020 slated Local Government and Councilorship Elections in Abia State.

I, Honourable IHEANACHO CHINEMEREM
A Prince of okporo Ahaba land from Ehibe's dynasty in umuakuma ukwu village in Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area of Abia State, after due consultations with relevant stakeholders and indebt analysis of the political situation in my Ward,

I do hereby declare my intention to run for the office of Councilor okporo Ahaba ward 10 to represent my people at the Isiala Ngwa South Legislative Assembly.

My desire to represent the people of okporo ahaba ward 10 is born out of my passion for service to the people as well as to contribute my quota towards inclusive growth, development and economic emancipation of my people using legislation as a tool to enthron Good Governance.

May God bless you all.

Sign......

Honourable Comrade IHEANACHO
CHINEMEREM
Councilorship Candidate
OKPORO AHABA ward 10
Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area of Abia State Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Mood When You're Sad / Oge Obi Commits Suicide Days After Accusing Kiki Mordi Of Intellectual Theft / Top 3 L0ttery Winners Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.