Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) (10261 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) / The Sugar Mum (a story of love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by LoveToRead: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
Synopsis on A Fatal Love
Alex has a good job and a good wife. Everything looks great, but a secret thing he has done in the past with Steph, the daughter of his employer disturbs and troubles him.
Alex gets suspended from work. His loving wife parks out of his house. At the peak of these troubles, he meets Lara, an old friend back in their National Youth Service year. Alex falls into the passionate snares of Lara, and gets choked up.
Steph and her friends must teach Alex a 'lesson'. He finds himself struggling to survive a terrible affliction. He has been found guilty of 'fatal love' and is at the point of death.
This is the concluding part of 'The Sugar Mum'. It is a gripping, fascinating story that must not be missed.

Available on: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963

Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by CasNova: 5:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Ride on
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by LoveToRead: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
It was Helen's voice that woke me up from my sleep. "Wake up, Prince," she said. I opened and rubbed my eyes. I had slept late the previous night. Besides, today was Saturday and there was no need for me to wake up early. "Today is our wedding anniversary," she went on. "Happy tenth wedding anniversary to us." I grinned and nodded. Her lips came to mine and clamped on them in a long, deep kiss. Yes, the day was indeed our wedding anniversary. It was already ten years ago when I took dear Helen to the altar. How time flies! I remembered the wedding day clearly. I had been very glad to have wedded my sweetheart. The marriage had produced three children - two girls and one boy; the male being the last. I had also prospered over the last decade. I had borrowed money through the cooperative society my wife belonged to in starting a bakery business. The business had blossomed and I and my family lived in comfort. "Happy anniversary," I muttered, changing my grin to a wide smile. The marriage would have been a bliss
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by BigBasher: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nice update
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by CasNova: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Go on
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Saturn101: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ride on
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by LoveToRead: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
one but for one nasty fact - the matter bordering on fidelity. Helen was a dotting wife, a caring mother and a good home maker. The problem was with me. I had always found it very problematic not to look at other ladies. I had lovers that I tried to keep the affairs as secretive as possible. Remarkably, Helen had always acted as if she did not suspect a thing. she had never confronted me on cheating nor hinted on it. To me, I was the smartest man on earth. I got up from the bed to take my bath. Soon, breakfast of toast bread and tea was ready. The five of us - my children, my wife and myself sat down at the dining table. "Mommy looks so happy today," Kate, our second child commented. She was only seven years old, but she looked so much like their mother. "Today is their wedding anniversary, "Jessica put in. "That is why mommy is so happy." Indeed, my wife diffused aura of happiness. After the meal, I told her I would like to go to the bakery. "Oh no, not today,honey. Today is a special day. We'll be indoors
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Zamar: 12:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Interesting
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by SolaRaphael: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2020
Nice reading.
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Awesome05: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2020
Nice
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by LoveToRead: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
throughout today." with that, she took my hand and led me upstrairs. The destination was our bedroom. "let me show you something special,"" she offered. once we were in there, she locked the door and pushed me to the bed. "And what special thing have you got?" i asked. "oh, you just wait for it." she removed the dress she was wearing to reveal only bra and panties - all white affair. The undies looked new and i must confess that they really looked sexy on her. She put her hands akimbo and looked at me seductively. "can i say something?" i asked with a smile. She nodded. "go ahead." i stood up and moved towards her. "You are the most alluring woman on earth." I pulled her to me and swooped kisses on her waiting lips. She was a good kisser as always It didn't take me time for my hands to go to her boobs and handle them. She unstrapped the bra to give me unfettered access. It was the begining of another passion ride. Three hours later, we were still holed up in the bedroom, savoring our moments of togetherness.
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by BigBasher: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by FairCritic(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Nice
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Awesome05: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Interesting
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Zamar: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Carry on
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by LoveToRead: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by BigBasher: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nice update
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Saturn101: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cool
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Zamar: 5:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Go on.
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by FairCritic(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Nice one.
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Zamar: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
More
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Zamar: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by CasNova: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by LoveToRead: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by BigBasher: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2020
Ride on.
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by SolaRaphael: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Nice update
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by SeyiDominion: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cool
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by CasNova: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nice one
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by SeyiDominion: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ride on.
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Saturn101: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Cool and nice.
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by Zamar: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
More
Re: A Fatal Love (sequel To The Sugar Mum) by BigBasher: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
More

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irunmole / How To Invest In Amazon Kindle Publishing And Make $1,000+ Each Month / Get Grammarly Premium To Write As A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.