Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Please Where Is The Right Channel To Report This To. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Where Is The Right Channel To Report This To. (192 Views)

Can I Grow My Channel To 3k Subscriber Here? / Please Guys I Need Subcribers For My Youtube Channel To Win A Contest / KFC Staff Dies Mysteriously, Company Fails To Report To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Is The Right Channel To Report This To. by Seetee22: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2020
I moved into a new apartment last year as the first tenant and I suddenly discovered that my ceiling and roof started pulling off injuring my daughter and the landlady accused me of breaking the ceiling myself.

Please help this house was built with substandard materials I need to lay my complaint.

(1) (Reply)

High Returns Skills / As For You, Which One Do You Prefer? / Marketers Wanted In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.