Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls (5572 Views)

Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle / Insurance Or Car Tracker. Which Is Better? / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Hello room. When ever I tried calling my car tracking number. It says user busy. It started giving me that respond since last 2 weeks.

Initially it does receive my call and I will be able to hear everything been said in my car or the Surroundings

Please what do I do and is there any app I can download
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by Kingdemu: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2020
Contact the tracker company na
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by DMechy: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
What is the name of the tracker installed.

Or preferably, if you have a picture
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by emmaoanidu(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Tracker number probably out of funds. Load minimum credit to try
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
emmaoanidu:
Tracker number probably out of funds. Load minimum credit to try

I loaded 500 yesterday and still same thing
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by symbianDON(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
there's nothing wrong with the tracker. you simply have to switch the mode from 'monitoring' to 'tracking'. usually, trackers have two modes of operation and both don't work simultaneously. if on 'monitoring', when you call the tracker, it picks your call and then you can listen in on ongoing conversations holding in your car. however, when in 'tracking' mode, the tracker declines your call instead and then proceeds to send you an sms containing tracking information about your vehicle. to change back to 'tracking' mode, send an sms from the registered line to the tracker in this format: track123456 where 123456 is your preset password. note that there is no space between track and the password.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2020
symbianDON:
there's nothing wrong with the tracker. you simply have to switch the mode from 'monitoring' to 'tracking'. usually, trackers have two modes of operation and both don't work simultaneously. if on 'monitoring', when you call the tracker, it picks your call and then you can listen in on ongoing conversations holding in your car. however, when in 'tracking' mode, the tracker declines your call instead and then proceeds to send you an sms containing tracking information about your vehicle. to change back to 'tracking' mode, send an sms from the registered line to the tracker in this format: track123456 where 123456 is your preset password. note that there is no space between track and the password.

Thank you so much. This really helped

I texted monitor and it replied okay. Then I called it went back to normal ....... How can I get to know you better?. You seems to be a genius

8 Likes

Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by symbianDON(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2020
Deathissweet:

I texted monitor and it replied okay. Then I called it went back to normal ....... How can I get to know you better?. You seems to be a genius
you are kindly welcome....feel free to PM
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2020
symbianDON:
you are kindly welcome....feel free to PM

Where’s your location ?
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by anjilgreat(f): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
symbianDON:

Good day, I have similar Vehicle Tracking System and I need your advice on the better set-up .

Is it advisable to link up to 2-3 admin numbers to my system? or to have an open system where any phone number can communicate with my tracking system?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by melviniyke2002(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
anjilgreat:

Good day, I have similar Vehicle Tracking System and I need your advice on the better set-up .

Is it advisable to link up to 2-3 admin numbers to my system? or to have an open system where any phone number can communicate with my tracking system?

Thanks in anticipation
u can link up to 5 numbers.....urself,ur hussby n maybe ur children......avoid storing d no on ur phone as tracker....use smtin different.....

5 Likes

Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by anjilgreat(f): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
melviniyke2002:
u can link up to 5 numbers.....urself,ur wife n maybe ur children......avoid storing d no on ur phone as tracker....use smtin different.....

Okay, thank you very much.

l was not too comfortable when the installer adviced I should remove the two admins I currently have linked to the system and make it open so that any number can track my car in case of any unforeseen eventuality.

I will add other numbers.
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by DAutoDiagnosis: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
anjilgreat:

Okay, thank you very much.

l was not too comfortable when the installer adviced I should remove the two admins I currently have linked to the system and make it open so that any number can track my car in case of any unforeseen eventuality.

I will add other numbers.

There's actually nothing to be uncomfortable about.

The phone number in the tracker is known to you, the installer and whoever you tell or share it with.

The advantage of living it open is you could use just any phone to inquire location or monitor. It will regrettable if the reason you can't find your car is cos you had locked it a number
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by anjilgreat(f): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
DAutoDiagnosis:

There's actually nothing to be uncomfortable about.

The phone number in the tracker is known to you, the installer and whoever you tell or share it with.

The advantage of living it open is you could use just any phone to inquire location or monitor. It will regrettable if the reason you can't find your car is cos you had locked it a number

This is another angle to it. This means the most important thing is to avoid disclosing the phone number to others.

Thanks.
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by khatea: 2:23am On Nov 29, 2020
symbianDON:

These days, it's either the no is off or when I dial the no and it rings (if at all it rings), it doesn't send me an sms and on trying to redial it keeps saying switched off. I prefer the sms cos of its accuracy cos most times d app parks my vehicle thus not giving me its accurate location. Pls, what do I do?
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by heykims(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Deathissweet:

What type of tracker are you using?
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by symbianDON(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
anjilgreat:

Thanks in anticipation
typically, the tracker isn't usually open for control by any phone number. there's usually a master admin number that has administrative privileges over the tracker. however, two or three other numbers can be registered with the tracker....these alternate numbers can't control the tracker but they can receive messages from the tracker. if, however, your own tracker permits multiple admin numbers (I haven't come across one that allows that), I will advise you opt for just one or two lines as admin.

1 Like

Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by replete(m): 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
hi symbiandon can I have your contact?
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by symbianDON(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
khatea:

These days, it's either the no is off or when I dial the no and it rings (if at all it rings), it doesn't send me an sms and on trying to redial it keeps saying switched off. I prefer the sms cos of its accuracy cos most times d app parks my vehicle thus not giving me its accurate location. Pls, what do I do?
in this case, it's either the tracker is malfunctioning or there's a power-cut to the tracker from the car, or there's a problem of reception (gps, gprs, gsm). does your tracker have a backup power supply? it possible the backup power supply is bad/faulty. try to trouble shoot thus (be sure there's enough credit on the tracker):
1. turn on your engine and while running text the tracker. does it reply?
2. turn off the engine and text the tracker. does it reply?
3. have someone drive the car and text the tracker. does it respond with coordinates different from your home coordinates?
if you know where the gps antenna and the gprs/gsm antenna are, try relocating them to a position where there's likely to be better reception in the vehicle.
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by symbianDON(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
replete:
hi symbiandon can I have your contact?
ok. kindly send me a PM using my email. I will reply. thanks.
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by anjilgreat(f): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
symbianDON:
typically, the tracker isn't usually open for control by any phone number. there's usually a master admin number that has administrative privileges over the tracker. however, two or three other numbers can be registered with the tracker....these alternate numbers can't control the tracker but they can receive messages from the tracker. if, however, your own tracker permits multiple admin numbers (I have come across one that allows that), I will advise you opt for just one or two lines as admin.

Thanks.
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by khatea: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
symbianDON:
in this case, it's either the tracker is malfunctioning or there's a power-cut to the tracker from the car, or there's a problem of reception (gps, gprs, gsm). does your tracker have a backup power supply? it possible the backup power supply is bad/faulty. try to trouble shoot thus (be sure there's enough credit on the tracker):
1. turn on your engine and while running text the tracker. does it reply?
2. turn off the engine and text the tracker. does it reply?
3. have someone drive the car and text the tracker. does it respond with coordinates different from your home coordinates?
if you know where the gps antenna and the gprs/gsm antenna are, try relocating them to a position where there's likely to be better reception in the vehicle.

Will do as u advise. Fnx alot
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by symbianDON(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
khatea:

Will do as u advise. Fnx alot
you are kindly welcome
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by symbianDON(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
anjilgreat:

Thanks.
you are kindly welcome

1 Like

Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by youngestuk(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Please help, my tracker does not send back messages. When I called, it shows number busy and does not return messages, what do I do?? Thanks a lot.
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by BoboKush(m): 1:04am On Dec 02, 2020
symbianDON:

Can u advise on best tracker name I should install on my car.... Both in Nigeria or amazon/Ali express

The best so far or recommend someone here..... I want many option but the best.... Thanks
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 03, 2020
BoboKush:

Can u advise on best tracker name I should install on my car.... Both in Nigeria or amazon/Ali express

The best so far or recommend someone here..... I want many option but the best.... Thanks

I can recommend the same guy that did mine. He’s a young guy looking for a breakthrough. But trust me. He’s good. He made mine for 35k and I guess that’s the cheapest I have seen

1 Like

Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by BoboKush(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Deathissweet:

I can recommend the same guy that did mine. He’s a young guy looking for a breakthrough. But trust me. He’s good. He made mine for 35k and I guess that’s the cheapest I have seen

Where in lagos... Also I'm seeing some two guys selling here for 25k tho I don't know how good they are
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2020
BoboKush:

Where in lagos... Also I'm seeing some two guys selling here for 25k tho I don't know how good they are

He’s in akure. You can try the lag guy too. It’s not a big deal
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by BoboKush(m): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Deathissweet:

He’s in akure. You can try the lag guy too. It’s not a big deal

Ok thanks
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by semochendo1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
youngestuk:
Please help, my tracker does not send back messages. When I called, it shows number busy and does not return messages, what do I do?? Thanks a lot.

Your tracker is definitely out of credit..

Send VTU to it and it will start replying you..

To the person to that's afraid of adding an admin number..

I usually advice our clients to add just a number as an admin number

The benefit of having an admin number in place is such that the tracker can report to you if anyone tampers with your tracker.

Without an admin number set, you can't get this..

And in a situation where one is attacked and your phone is collected with the admin number..

You can use anybody's phone number to remove the admin number and make your tracker open immediately.

For further enquiries on reliable car trackers, check our page @goglobalsecurities on Instagram..

Or call 07065308183.

All the best.
Re: Car Tracker Stopped Receiving Calls by Emyben(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15
Hello, what does ‘pwd fail’ mean?
I receive a ‘pwd fail’ whenever I try to track my car.
And when I call , it indicated ‘Call Fail’.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Drastic Drop In Price Of Honda Accord 2008-2010 / My Trip From Lagos To Abuja / Help , Accura Mdx 2008 Showing Check Transmission With Flashing D (shift) Lever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.