Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander (19508 Views)

10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League / Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League & Europa League So Far / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by obembet(f): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Barcelona continue to show two different faces in their respective competitions this season, coming up with a comfortable win over Dynamo Kyiv on Tuesday.

The victory, their fourth in four matches in the Champions League, means they have picked up more points in Europe (12) than in their eight games in LaLiga Santander (11) so far this campaign.

Ronald Koeman's side have won each of their Champions League fixtures fairly convincingly: 5-1 against Ferencvaros at home, 2-0 against Juventus away, 2-1 against Dynamo at home and now the 4-0 win against Dynamo away.

The Blaugrana have also scored just two more goals in LaLiga Santander this season (15) than in the Champions League (13), despite playing twice as many matches in the domestic competition.

Barcelona's form in the Champions League group stages has seen them already book their place in the last 16 with two matches - away to Ferencvaros and home to Juventus - left to come.

Source: https://amp.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2020/11/25/5fbd961922601d3f218b4593.html

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by tabletguy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
Forca Barca!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Techiekingee(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
La Liga teams are known to park the bus all the time...

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Barca for life angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by tstx(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
I know right? Meanwhile the info in my signature isn't all that bad oo
Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Nomorelove: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
The UCL vibe is different

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Damn! Barca needs to up their game just like my club CHELSEA. tongue

Incase you don't know na me talk

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by CoolFresh(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cool
Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by morgang(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Well since Messi is uninterested and rather floppy this season, the coach should freaking keep him in bench while the hungry and passionate boys should play. I’d rather have Braithwaite on first 11 than Messi or Griezman right now. The former has lost interest in Barca which I quiet understandable while the latter is one hell of deadass who hasn’t picked up form yet.

Viva Barca

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by shankara7: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Gunning for the cup
Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by gunners160(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
tabletguy:
Forca Barca!!
8-2 for life

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Ykc2(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Ahmad62(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hahahahahaha... Very funny
Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Afam4eva(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
This might be a dilemma for people who think the La Liga is not tough enough.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
The Blaugrana have also scored just two more goals in LaLiga Santander this season (15) than in the Champions League (13), despite playing twice as many matches in the domestic competition.
Oh boy! shocked

Once upon a time invisible invicible club in the whole wide world.
CHANGE : The only constant thing in life!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Downey(f): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
That's how we roll
Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by lathrowinger: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
All I know is Messi is the real GOAT far way better than Ronaldo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Spar7tan(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
They'll soon be knocked out of the UCL.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by jojofola: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Barcelona won't lift the UCL trophy. Not this football season.

BVB.
Haaland, the Golden Boy is here to stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by pickatyou2: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
It's life.
This should be the worst league start for barca and city

But I believe they would move up but doubt if they would win the league.

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by NellaObi: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hahahah this is so hilarious

7 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Samirana360(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Great club
Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by LabelKiller(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Naso Madrid dey do that year. shit for laliga but killing it in the ucl. all in all na our new tactics. grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Beverlyjean(f): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Simply shows the small man aint needed no more...he is a major part of their problems

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
WOW

All thanks to Messi
The Greatest of All Time shocked cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Dominion202: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Damn! Barca needs to up their game just like my club CHELSEA. tongue

Incase you don't know na me talk

No Chelsea No Football
S/o to all Chelsea fans out there.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Beverlyjean(f): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
morgang:
Well since Messi is uninterested and rather floppy this season, the coach should freaking keep him in bench while the hungry and passionate boys should play. I’d rather have Braithwaite on first 11 than Messi or Griezman right now. The former has lost interest in Barca which I quiet understandable while the latter is one hell of deadass who hasn’t picked up form yet.

Viva Barca

Ronaldo's final season with real , after he has decided to leave , scored 44 goals , 15 In the CL , and won the CL ...thats a professional

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Have More Points In The Champions League Than Laliga Santander by Omoslim26: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
ok

I am really enjoying dis new barca

Once messi leaves Them and Arsenal go dey Drag for who go use Candle play Uefa league wen their mates don play ball finish on Tuesday and Wednesday

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs AC Milan UCL (1 - 0) On 16th May 2023 / Crystal Palace Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 20th August 2018 / West Brom Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) oN 17th December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.