Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,627 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Feel God Hates Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Feel God Hates Me (537 Views)

God Hates Human Sacrifice / God Hates Divorce But What Do You Do When One Party Walks Out Of A Marriage? / They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel God Hates Me by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Is it not better to be an ugly man, ugly woman, poor man, poor woman, deformed man, deformed woman than to be a hermaphrodite? In this case, no one even knows if you are a man or a woman.
I hate life for doing this to me. Why am i among the freak of nature? What wrong did my parent do?
I'm such a disgrace and embarrassment and no one will love me. Al they do is PITY me!
cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Feel God Hates Me by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: I Feel God Hates Me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
I am just a snake
Re: I Feel God Hates Me by theFilmtric: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
theFilmtricsay

Re: I Feel God Hates Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: I Feel God Hates Me by Uyi168: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: I Feel God Hates Me by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Not happy at all
Re: I Feel God Hates Me by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Not happy at all

John 3:16-17 (KJV)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

You're one of those of the world that God so loved that made Him send His only begotten Son to save you from eternal damnation.

So God does not hate you because of your condition, but He wants the best for you and wants to help you.

God loves those who are embarrassments and a disgrace in the sight of men, so why not try and give God a chance today let Him make of you what would confound men.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Feel God Hates Me by Anas09: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oh God. cry cry cry I have been arguing with people that there are hermophrodites. So, are you saying you have two sex organs?

If so, don't cry, don't hate yourself, God does not hate you at all. The soul which God released to come to earth is still a good soul.

Let me advise you, choose the dominant part of you and live it. When someone takes interest in you, and you study the person to have their confidence, tell them who you are. Don't bother if they leave you, even beauty queens gets dumped by guys and corrects guys gets dumped by girls.

Just try to keep joy in your heart. Pls dont let humans determine how you feel.
Re: I Feel God Hates Me by Funkybabee(f): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
go and give your life to Christ, do baptism of water and receive holy ghost. then demand your right from God tell him you don't want how you that's how devil keep deceiving you to hate yourself. u just need that lovitmg father, he's gracious in mercy
Re: I Feel God Hates Me by Kobojunkiee: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Is it not better to be an ugly man, ugly woman, poor man, poor woman, deformed man, deformed woman than to be a hermaphrodite? In this case, no one even knows if you are a man or a woman.
I hate life for doing this to me. Why am i among the freak of nature? What wrong did my parent do?
I'm such a disgrace and embarrassment and no one will love me. Al they do is PITY me!
cry cry cry cry cry cry
If you need to go see a psychiatrist for help with your mood, do go see one. Opening thread after thread in search of attention and having a pity party every so often is not going to help your situation or your condition at all.

Learning to love yourself as you are is part of what life is about. If you are too distracted by the meaningless and shiny and loud out there, you will never get there and life, will not cut you any slack either. I recommend seeing a psychiatrist to get you on treatment to at least get you some rest from all that troubles your mind. Focus on learning to love yourself then you can at least understand a bit more of what love is and what love is not.

Leave God alone, instead, find yourself some peace with your existence, when you are ready for Him, God will find you. Until then, go get yourself the help you need instead.
Re: I Feel God Hates Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Are U An Hermaphrodite?

(1) (Reply)

Becoming An Ex Muslim Woman Has Made Me Give Up Sex / COVID-19: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Others Adjust Cross-over Services / Foundational Debate Between A Muslim And A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.