Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) (22700 Views)

Abandoned Baby Found At Ekiti Government House Gate / Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by benjackugo: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2020
The lifeless body of a day-old baby boy was found at a refuse dump in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on Wednesday night, IgbereTV reports.

The body was discovered at the refuse site along Ikwerre road, Mile 2 Diobu area of the city around 9.30pm on Wednesday, November 25.

An advocacy group, Centre for Basic Rights Protection and Accountability Campaign, has condemn the dastardly act. The group posted on Facebook:

"We Condemn the evil act by unknown mother of a day old baby boy who dumped him at a waste bin in Ikwerre road opposite Egede street Mile 2 diobu, PortHarcourt, Rivers,Nigeria which eventually led to the death of the baby.
Unfortunately the baby died before our arrival at about 9:30pm Wednesday night.
The action by the unknown mother is in clear violation of the right to life of the infant child."
https://www.facebook.com/101816821688622/posts/145557223981248/?app=fbl

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2020
you go suffer born pikin as if e no pain u then last last u con throwham kai. since you no want the pikin in the firstplace why not use condom.

9 Likes

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Uzomacharles: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2020
Chai
Wickedness
Nigeria don dey shock pass electric

2 Likes

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Heartless, Wicked and Foolish act by His Mother or whoever did that!

The Good news is the innocent baby Has Opened His Eyes in Glory !
The Innocent Baby has Opened His eyes in Heaven.

Heaven is a Place of Joy
Heaven is a Place where tears are wiped away for ever
Heaven is God's Abode
Heaven is the Consolation of the Righteous and Godly..
If you Must be in Heaven, you Must be Born again.
If you Must be in Heaven you Must Surrender to JESUS Christ..

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by tyup(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2020
shocked

Okay my problem here is when the nigga cumed in her she didn't deemed it fit to use some pills to clear the pap off her, then she took the disgrace of telling the whole PH dwellers she was dicked down for 9month, then she bore the pain of labour to bring out this young champ only to throw him into the Bin??

Out of the abundance of Mercy in me I'll suggest she's caught and have her pu**y glued with cement mixed with Alteco super

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Kestolove(m): 8:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Heartless, Wicked and Foolish act.

The Good news is the innocent baby Has Opened His Eyes in Glory !
The Innocent Baby has Opened His eyes in Heaven.

Heaven is a Place of Joy
Heaven is a Place where tears are wiped away for ever
Heaven is God's Abode
Heaven is the Consolation of the Righteous and Godly..
If you Must be in Heaven, you Must be Born again.
If you Must be in Heaven you Must Surrender to JESUS Christ..
am still fasting and praying for slawormiir to catch you and load you with weed and enough pussy make we see pastor wey him preeq no dey rise

9 Likes

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Bornsinner7: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Awa fierce, gan t'oba nwa mi

Slay mamas at it again..

Abraham begat Isaac, Isaac begat Jacob, Jacob begat Judas, Judas begat phares and Zara, phares begat esrom, esrom begat Aram.... etc.

You are not just killing a baby, you are wiping out a generation..

1 Like

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by slawormiir: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by dapsoneh: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Some of these oloshos are murderers! When u know u can't take care of a child, why open your rotten legs to fu ck?
Baby wey some don dey find for years... SMH

4 Likes

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by tesppidd: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2020
The irony of the life is that the woman who did this could end up have many more beautiful kids while the one who keeps herself pure and never flirted might struggle to bear kids....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2020
too bad
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Speechless
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by kuonbe(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2020
e
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by 24SEVEN: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Women na wah.
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Donspicey: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Chaiii....wetin many couples dey pray for day and night......

Dis life sef.............

Rip little one..........

Poverty too bad..........
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by olufolarin2222: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Use protective device during sex, rather than suffering this innocent child

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by flexd99(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Gosh!.... Some humans are just so heartless
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by FREEMADNESS: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2020
why did you have sex

why did you get pregnant

why didn't you abort (tho abortion is a sin unto God and man)

why didn't you give d baby up for adoption

why did you have to kill the baby

YOU SHALL KNOW NO PEACE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by money121(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2020
R.ip
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Coronavirus84: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2020
This is not good at all. Probably the baby might be a stillbirth baby, at least you can bury the baby to honour him been a human being rather than throwing the baby to the dust bin. Sorry cute boy
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Calazoto: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Chai!
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by nairaman66(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Life is ironic!
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Passionate888: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Diobu
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2020
And some people are crying to God for a baby even spending money but here somebody doesn't value it

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Wicked world.
It is well.
I need to committ suicide too. I don't understand this hard and wicked world again. Man is passing through hard time. I am in huge debt and i am being molested.
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by dalass(f): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2020

Lord have mercy!

Some idiots will be adding innocent blood to their sins just because of their recklessness shocked
Re: Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) by Chijeep(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2020
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own / After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / How Can I Continue To Love My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.