Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

You Can Trust Tekii - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Can Trust Tekii (220 Views)

Best Whatsapp TV Ever Trust Me / A Quality Shop You Can Trust / Clubkonnect Scammed Me Of N14000, Trust Them Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Trust Tekii by Tekii(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2020
Good day fellow Nairalanders.
I am Tekii, I created this thread mostly to let you know whether you can trust me or not.
I have done several trades on this forum with giants such as Larushi, Mayorall, rakitic, wese, Allen and so on.
I would appreciate your retell of your experiences dealing with me so that future customers will have an idea of what to expect.

I am a deal hunter, for gaming laptops and x360 13",14" laptops as well as folios and sleek dells.

You can also reach out to me if you need a good deal on these products.

My most trusted escrow service is of course wese (+234 706 535 8057)

You can reach me via whatsapp here
https:///+2348171420114

Cheers
Re: You Can Trust Tekii by holadipo(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2020
Experience was good; Payment was fast. Transaction was smooth

Tekii:
Good day fellow Nairalanders.
I am Tekii, I created this thread mostly to let you know whether you can trust me or not.
I have done several trades on this forum with giants such as Larushi, Mayorall, rakitic, wese, Allen and so on.
I would appreciate your retell of your experiences dealing with me so that future customers will have an idea of what to expect.

I am a deal hunter, for gaming laptops and x360 13",14" laptops as well as folios and sleek dells.

You can also reach out to me if you need a good deal on these products.

My most trusted escrow service is of course wese (+234 706 535 8057)

You can reach me via whatsapp here
https:///+2348171420114

Cheers
Re: You Can Trust Tekii by Allen20: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Always smooth transaction with Tekii, he’s a honest seller and a buyer. Would definitely run more deals with him in the future.
Re: You Can Trust Tekii by tbright007(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2020
After weeks of searching for a laptop, saw his ad, at an unbelievable price. Completed the transaction in a day. All the way from akure to Lagos, Laptop was in an even cleaner state than he described, could pass for a new one and in good working condition. Tested and trusted anyday, Thanks Teki.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed Someone Working At MTN Office. Dm Me 07083676583 / Systems In Good Condition For Sale Here / Ig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.