Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos (3200 Views)

New Photos Of Cross-Dresser Jay Boogie / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / Cross Dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His Boobs And Curves In New Swimwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by Nairafame1: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Port Harcourt-based male crossdresser, Daniel Anthony aka Jay boogie, took to Instagram to share these photos of himself posing in a two-piece swimwear while sitting on the edge of a swimming pool.

He also wrote in his post about being a 'Queen.'

See what he wrote below.
A Queen is a woman who carries herself in an enviable charisma, a woman who's endowed with a willingness to ignore fools, a Queen would never go around feeling and showing her reign is threatened, too lame such an act for a queen, cause she knows her place, I mean a Queen wears a crown, not a tiara!.

I had no intention to be a threat to anyone's path, and I was never born to scare any shaft who feels her stove throne is about to be snatched into obvious damnation, give it time, You might be a queen in your kingdom, but don't forget we're all queens in our different castles.

Life is a journey sweetheart, not a competition and two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents for example just like you, it's a case of Enjoy it while it last and with that I bid you goodluck, impress me more with the foolery. Arrogance and stupidity all in one package, how efficient of you.

See full photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/nigerian-male-cross-dresser-jay-boogie.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by Righteousness89(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
O Lord my GOD Have Mercy on this young man!

We are still Praying for Bobrisky and another Creature has Joined Him..

As long as we are alive! We will keep interceding and Making Prayers. But I Advice you to Pity your Soul and Depart from Evil.

It's not God's will that any should Perish! But that all should come to Repentance..

Hell Fire is not what you spend 10 days or 10 yrs or 100years! It is Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by annyplenty(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sodom and Gomorrah version 2.0 loading!

Welcome on board.

If you are wise, better prepare to escape with Jesus at rapture!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
He/she just threw shades at bobrisky

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by mayklef(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Even if the yansh fine pass like this....so far as na guyman, my prick no fit stand

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by Burstit(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
E be like say bobrisky wan intimidate this one out of the game.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by Madibah(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

As long as we are alive! We will keep interceding and Making Prayers. But I Advice you to Pity your Soul and Depart from Evil.

It's not God's will that any should Perish! But that all should come to Repentance..

Hell Fire is not what you spend 10 days or 10 yrs or 100years! It is Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever..

Shut the fcvk up
As long as he didn't steal or kill anybody
As long as he didn't rape
Let him be jare

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by MickzyDonald: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I was about to call you before grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by allen113: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
nawa o
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by paqman: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
bobrisky won't be happy about this , on a serious note this guy yansh look succulent
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by 175(m): 5:55am On Nov 27, 2020
paqman:
bobrisky won't be happy about this , on a serious note this guy yansh look succulent

Gaylord forker spotted!

Alpha Echo Tango over!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by Ayotemide(f): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2020
I think he might be on female hormones or have an over-production of them. His features are too rounded for a man.
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by ikorodureporta: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2020
d guy hawt Sha cheesy
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by FahBuLous: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2020
pretydiva:
He/she just throwed shades at bobrisky
"threw" you meant to say.
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by FahBuLous: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Uprightness100 what do you have to say to this young man?
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement, I've got no other comment
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2020
He get yansh pass some girls sha, but still nah still guy man him be
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by walosky(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2020
This one don pass Bobrisky

E get shape pass am

E speak pass am

E fine pass am still without heavy make ups

This One na Queen while Bob na Iyalode

South South Vs South West

Now let the competition begin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by IfGodbeforus(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2020
[s]
Madibah:

Shut the fcvk up
As long as he didn't steal or kill anybody
As long as he didn't rape
Let him be jare
[/s]
Even a Fool, when he holds his peace is seen to be wise
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by Madibah(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]
Even a Fool, when he holds his peace is seen to be wise

Mumu wan trend
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by WrittyWritter(f): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2020
Na wa oo...ladies fights..guys fight..now cross dressers fight..oya na..be like say na dis one go win shaa..She is finer and as more shape..anyway their business..all fighting 4 a useless throne..very soon dey will do pageant 4 dem smiley
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by IfGodbeforus(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Madibah:

Mumu wan trend

Just as u wan trend!
Re: Nigerian Male Cross-dresser Jay Boogie Flaunts His 'curves' In New Photos by wealthtrak: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nairafame1:
Port Harcourt-based male crossdresser, Daniel Anthony aka Jay boogie, took to Instagram to share these photos of himself posing in a two-piece swimwear while sitting on the edge of a swimming pool.

He also wrote in his post about being a 'Queen.'

See what he wrote below.

See full photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/nigerian-male-cross-dresser-jay-boogie.html
Male? Is this a scam?
"Dude" looks naturally
feminine. grin

(1) (Reply)

UNN Nursing Students Storms School With Cars In Obi Cubana's Style(video) / Omo See Crazy Cover That Made Donjazzy Sign Magixx / “this Is So So Hot ” – Fans React As Bbnaija Star Angel Smith Sets Internet On F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.