Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) (51082 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by BENARI: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Why all of them where glasses?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kosoco:
They are getting ripe.... Pls allow Poor man Son Marry them where Dey are grown so that the whole thing will go round it must not be Indimi’s Dangote’s Otedola’s Give hope to young poor boys

Then, na so so augment everyday because of differences in class and orientation.

It's only genuine LOVE that can bereach the divide.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by IJOBA2: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kosoco:
They are getting ripe .... Pls allow Poor man Son Marry them where Dey are grown so that the whole thing will go round it must not be Indimi’s Dangote’s Otedola’s Give hope to young poor boys
angry

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Omo see as dem beautiful
Happy birthday to dem
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by willyjacs(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kosoco:
They are getting ripe.... Pls allow Poor man Son Marry them where Dey are grown so that the whole thing will go round it must not be Indimi’s Dangote’s Otedola’s Give hope to young poor boys
lol� werey
See hustle �

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kosoco:

This type of thing is not given, it's taken : by careful planning
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by 900warriorz: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
They look Intelligent smiley
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kosoco:
where your papa dey when him dey Hustle?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by jawalis(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
They are cute and good looking at 14. Hmmmm. Only the rich can take good care of these angels without much stress.
May God in his mercy open the womb of all women looking for children.
And to those who are advocating that these kids should marry poor men when they are ready. I hope you’ll tell your kids too to do the same. Bunch of Hippocrates
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Tracyp007: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Cute triplets Happy birthday to them

Make 40k weekly online just click on my signature and you'd be guided
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by X3MLY(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Chairman of the United Bank for United (UBA) Tony Elumelu on Thursday expressed excitement at his daughters clocking 14, Igbere TV reports.

The businessman shared two pictures on Instagram to show the growth of the triplets.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDGJmuHwHR/?igshid=qtl1rpq3abpd

Elumelu is married to Awele a medical doctor. They got married in 1993.

The pair have seven children — five girls and two boys.

My earnest desire for triplets no get mate.

Just 2 boys and a girl, followed by vasectomy . . . so dat me and my future wife go rest.

Baba God abeg answer my prayer.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kosoco:
if I hear say poor person touch them eh
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Their kids all school abroad, live abroad, have foreign citizenships then they will tell you who is poor to have hope and faith In Nigeria.
Shey you go encourage your customers to travel?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Their kids all school abroad, live abroad, have foreign citizenships then they will tell you who is poor to have hope and faith In Nigeria.

Dont mind them
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
My in-law
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
See bride price in 3 folds na God given cashout for tony elumelu
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Emaxwell(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
CamusMidas:

Shey you go encourage your customers to travel?

Lol them dae give their customer vacation spree once in a blue moon grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lucky girls, una no fit suffer for this life, I pray someone write this about my own children
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by BIGKemsey(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
OK. One for me, the rest of you can share the remaining two
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
sagittarius Guys always pretty CHIRON FOR LIFE December 1st is my birthday
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn
They are so cute. Happy birthday to them.

Why won't they be cute?

They are well fed...do your best to make money so that your own kids will also be cute! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
I always pity anyone that believes that lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by frog12: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
that's not NIGERIA
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by GBTYO: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Worwor girls
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by krownie: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
remaining 4 years from now
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
SavageResponse:

Why won't they be cute?

They are well fed...do your best to make money so that your own kids will also be cute! cheesy
You're right o.
That money must be made.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
God bless punish poverty.

Some kids are just fortunate.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
I have heard of unpleasant stories about this man
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
And his story is inspiring
A 2-2 graduate that applied for a job he wasn't qualified for and convinced them with a cover letter..

And the rest is history

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by relicng: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
I love this
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Vulcan24:
I have heard of unpleasant stories about this man
Normal level.
You can't be as wealthy as he is and be clean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" / The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) / World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.