Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? (516 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira / POS Stamp Duty: FG Reviews 50 Naira To Transactions Above 10 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by Omamede: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please help! I've never being a business person. What profitable business can one start with a hundred thousand naira (#100000).Thanks!
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by sodiqapril(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lol...just learn a craft....graphic design, fashion design.. nothing is useless..learn well and well...100k can't start any reasonable business in this country, thanks to manabquil grills daddy
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by Danzakidakura(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
You can start shoes business with it. You don't need shop for new just a table
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by illicit(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Can u sell Arizona
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by bamidele89: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Danzakidakura:
You can start shoes business with it. You don't need shop for new just a table

How more details
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by Kkambassador(m): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Omamede:
Please help! I've never being a business person. What profitable business can one start with a hundred thousand naira (#100000).Thanks!

My own opinion is to give you good information to start business at little capital and hidden information to get rich easily without making enough stress. Check it out https://pplnetwork.com.ng
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by Danzakidakura(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
bamidele89:

How more details
go to market buy shoes wholesale price.even if it's 20 or 30 pears start with it.get table and a space to display it gradually you will rise
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by bamidele89: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Danzakidakura:
go to market buy shoes wholesale price.even if it's 20 or 30 pears start with it.get table and a space to display it gradually you will rise

What of us that don't live in Lagos
Can you kindly describe where to buy it from
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol...just learn a craft....graphic design, fashion design.. nothing is useless..learn well and well...100k can't start any reasonable business in this country, thanks to manabquil grills daddy
You're wrong at the bold. Even as bad as it is, 100K can still start a very good online business, like the ones on my signature.
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by saiga: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
You're wrong at the bold. Even as bad as it is, 100K can still start a very good online business, like the ones on my signature.
which one sir
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by Bestmanwealthy(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2020
how did u make dat 100k
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by fastlane84: 2:07am On Nov 27, 2020
Check my signature for legit side hustle
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by KensonAbule(m): 2:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Abeg I need more business ideas on this.
I was reasoning to combine with someone and buy a new bike for commercial/Transportation.
But can't find anyone.
Pls more business ideas
Re: What Business Can One With A Hundred Thousand Naira? by oyabak2020: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2020
Omamede:

Well I can give you business idea you can start with a quarter of the money and grow from there. Pls the business is offline, you get trained on how to make your own production and start earning a reasonable earning.
Chat me up via my signature.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of #50 Stamp Duty On Money Received / Lpg Gas Tank From 2.5 Tons To 50 Metric Tons For Sale / How To Get The Improved Nin Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.