Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Just Lost My Wallet With The Original Copy Of My Driver’s License - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Lost My Wallet With The Original Copy Of My Driver’s License (439 Views)

Where The Original Indigenes Of Abuja Now Live (pics, Video) / Gberefu Island Point Of No Return, Badagry – The Original Slave Route / Passenger Forgets His Dirty Wallet With N75 In An Uber (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost My Wallet With The Original Copy Of My Driver’s License by starstunna1313(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I just lost my wallet with the original copy of my Driver’s license and it’s the first time I am losing such. My problem now is how do I now drive in Lagos state especially on the highway with it.

Please any suggestions on how to go about it till I get another one. I am really confused on how to be driving to work without it knowing fully well how police and lastma in Lagos can be.

Please I need suggestions. Thank you..

Admin push to front page please
Re: I Just Lost My Wallet With The Original Copy Of My Driver’s License by Kestolove(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
You better go report to the police sharply b4 ipob boys use am go do what dey are good at, make u know go jail for another person sin

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Wallet With The Original Copy Of My Driver’s License by thesicilian: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
I've never had to show any police officer the original copy of any of my documents before. As long as you have the photocopies in your car, that should be good enough. Apply for a new one when it's convenient for you, no need to panic
Re: I Just Lost My Wallet With The Original Copy Of My Driver’s License by starstunna1313(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
thesicilian:
I've never had to show any police officer the original copy of any of my documents before. As long as you have the photocopies in your car, that should be good enough. Apply for a new one when it's convenient for you, no need to panic

The problem is that I don’t have the photocopy.. the previous photocopy I did is spoilt already with heat, therefore I currently do not have a photocopy of it
Re: I Just Lost My Wallet With The Original Copy Of My Driver’s License by thesicilian: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
starstunna1313:

The problem is that I don’t have the photocopy.. the previous photocopy I did is spoilt already with heat, therefore I currently do not have a photocopy of it
Eyaa. Then you have to get a new one asap. In the meantime you can still drive around but just keep some change in you car sha, "for the boys" when they ask for your license

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Wallet With The Original Copy Of My Driver’s License by Racemate(f): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: I Just Lost My Wallet With The Original Copy Of My Driver’s License by aieromon(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
starstunna1313:

No photocopy? Apply for a reissue. The next question is whether you can remember your D/L Number.

Tip: Scan all original documents and upload to a storage cloud to avoid these kind of situations.
Re: I Just Lost My Wallet With The Original Copy Of My Driver’s License by starstunna1313(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
aieromon:

No photocopy? Apply for a reissue. The next question is whether you can remember your D/L Number.

Tip: Scan all original documents and upload to a storage cloud to avoid these kind of situations.

Thanks... I am on it now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which European Country Can I Go On A Visit For 1-2 Month / UAE Eases Travel Restrictions For Nigerians With Resident Visas / Please Help Me To Confirm If This Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.