Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

"Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder (5912 Views)

Fans Celebrate BBNaija's Nengi, Treat Her Like A Queen During Her Meet & Greet / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Cee-C Blocks Follower Telling Everyone Not To Attend Her Meet & Greet In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2020
No wonder for this saying that what men can do, women can do better. Lot of people used to think it's only men that are seen with muscular body shape. Some women have proved it as a fact that they can do the same.
As there are lot of men with muscular body shape, that's how we see some special woman who have shown their passion for body building. We have lot of them around the world. Some of them are even fitness trainer, and they have taken it upon themselves as a career.
Among the special women, we a gallant muscular lady whose passion and her consistency for body building is speaking through her muscular body.
Shanique Grant is a professional bodybuilder and also an online coach as well. She is a beautiful lady with muscular body shape. She was born on the August 10, 1995. She grew up in Illinois in the United States of America.
She is an American IFBB. She is a two-time Women’s Physique Olympia Winner.

However, she posted her photos and videos of herself engaging in training. See caption on her instagram handle 'therealfitnessbeauty' with some photos below:

Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by chatinent: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2020
Why? Do I need a palm fruit cutter?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2020
Some of her picture below

1 Share

Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2020
chatinent:
Why? Do I need a palm fruit cutter?

Smile Atleast she will be protecting you

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by chatinent: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Ekundayo7574:

The only protection I'd need is against her.

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Jashub: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Women are suppose to be soft and curvy ;not hard and stony looking. undecided

10 Likes

Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by EzzyCarter: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Ekundayo7574:

If I need a bouncer I know where to hire one cheesy.

Imagine coming home after a long day and instead of a soft, supple body waiting for you in bed, it's all muscles and sinews . Only plus is her grip down there will be really tight. Ion wanna go into details grin . So, would I date or marry her ? Nah. A one night stand? Maybe cheesy

internationalman:

Did I also mention that the stronger they are physically the weaker they are in sex.

You see those girl that talk, walk, and act like they will collapse any moment; those ones are tigress in fücking

The claim in bold is not exactly true bruv. I've been with physically strong chicks that will show you the diff between "I fvcked her" and "she fvcked me" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by internationalman(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Strong women physically or emotionally is a turn off for men. At least for me.

Did I also mention that the stronger they are physically the weaker they are in sex.

You see those girl that talk, walk, and act like they will collapse any moment; those ones are tigress in fücking

1 Like

Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Ekundayo7574(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:

If I need a bouncer I know where to hire one cheesy . Imagine coming on home after a long day and instead of a soft and supple body waiting for you, it's all muscles and stuff. Nah man cheesy . Only plus is her grip down there will be really tight cheesy . Ion wanna go into details grin

You are a real niggar man
Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by austine4real(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2020
grin grin

Over to our brothers gaybrel
Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ekundayo7574:
Some of her picture below
hole na hole,even with 6 packs, you see that mammary gland, I go suck am! and mind you that hole will have a better grip on my shaft, so nothing dey happen.
Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
chatinent:

The only protection I'd need is against her.

Haha, if you try nonsense she go treat ya f**k up.
Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
I Cannot Fit.

Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Uyi168: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Her kpekus go tight nor be small.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by cassidy1996(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Uyi168:
Her kpekus go tight nor be small.. cheesy grin
as in iron toto

1 Like

Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by syluck(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
She looks like a man tbh and it's a turn off for me
Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Kobicove(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yuck!
Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Aladdin1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
A No No for me.dis one be like man na!. dis one go beat man blue black.
Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
STEROIDS
Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Jashub:
Women are suppose to be soft and curvy ;not hard and stony looking. undecided
lolzzz u get mouth ooo grin
Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin

Over to our brothers gaybrel
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Bornsinner7: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Junior no go salute if e sight this one
Re: "Can You Date Or Marry Her?":meet Black Beautiful Female Bodybuilder by Femuscleluvr: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Absolutely! Without a doubt!
Too see what a Lady like this has achieved through her incredibly hard work shows to me she really is a strong personality as well, not giving up!
This is a lady I would be proud to call my wife! To love and to hold or to be hold smiley I have no problem that she outmuscles me in every way and that I will be on the loosing edge in a bedroom tussle, quite the contrary.
Girl, keep up the good work! You got value don't listen to all the scared and envious boys in the thread, they just can't handle you being their superior!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kim Kardashian Goes Completely Nude For GQ Mag. 18+ / I Need To Marry- Dakore Egbuson / What Is Wrong With Lil Kim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.