Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? (807 Views)

Is Jesus God? / Why Haile Selassie I Is Jesus Christ Of Nazareth... / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2020
It is no longer news that the earth and its inhabitants are going through tough times. I know there has been much tougher times in the past, I am witnessing this one. Isn't it good or nice for Jes us to cone and actually save us.

Where is he now. If there was ever a time he was needed..now is the best time..

Please does anybody have his address ?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2020
sonmvayina:
It is no longer news that the earth and its inhabitants are going through tough times. I know there has been much tougher times in the past, I am witnessing this one. Isn't it good or nice for Jes us to cone and actually save us.

grin When you Reject A Person Who Loves you, Do You Expect that He shall Attend to you? Eg that girl you toasted wey no gree, do you still give her face today? Oya, lie!

You think you like a girl, na only you Sabi Reject?

grin I laugh at una for you think that the Bible was joking when it Counseled "Call on The Lord while He may be Found"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

Did we not also tell you that He said "Great Trouble-lations, Such as was no, since the beginning of the world..." would come for you all?

Glory and Praise to The Highest, For The Certainty of His Words which you have Confirmed and Reaffirmed in saying "It is no longer news that the earth and its inhabitants are going through tough times. I know there has been much tougher times in the past, I am witnessing this one. Isn't it good or nice for Jes us to cone and actually save us."

Ho! How True You Words O Lord when you say "Every Tongue (out of the abundance of their heart) Shall Confess, That Indeed, You Are The Lord"! grin
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Anas09: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

If you were 15yrs in 2013 when you joined Nairaland, you shd be 22yrs today. Shouldn't there be a little change in you?

When I read your posts I feel your deep sadness and depression. Go for help nau.

The Jesus you insult and call all.kinds of names is the same Jesus you want to come to your aid?

You are from Ijew in Bayelsa, you worship water gods and goddesses, why not call them in this tough times? Why call of a foreign God?

We Christians called Him, He answered us.

2020 is a year many will pray to forget in their lives, but 2020 is a year that I will never forget because it favoured me greatly. My prayers are answered and still being answered.

If times are tough for you, call the God you have been projecting here since 2013.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by OnyeOhuu: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

We are heading to the great tribulations.

May God save us
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Anas09:

If you were 15yrs in 2013 when you joined Nairaland, you shd be 22yrs today. Shouldn't there be a little change in you?

When I read your posts I feel your deep sadness and depression. Go for help nau.

The Jesus you insult and call all.kinds of names is the same Jesus you want to come to your aid?

You are from Ijew in Bayelsa, you worship water gods and goddesses, why not call them in this tough times? Why call of a foreign God?

2020 is a year many will pray to forget in their lives, but 2020 is a year that I will never forget because it favoured me greatly. My prayers are answered and still being answered.

If times are tough for you, call the God you have been projecting here since 2013.

grin oh Sweet Testimony and Allign with it! Laden with his Catholic Lies is his hunt to be a god, so it is crazy and ludicrous how a god can not solve his own problems, yet he seeks followers!

grin yea, followers of Misery, they are Altogether as their god!
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
OnyeOhuu:

May God save us

Aren't you guys there yet?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

He's right there where you are just humble yourself and sincerely call upon His name, and you shall be saved:

Romans 10:13 (KJV)

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
He's right there where you are just humble yourself and sincerely call upon His name, and you shall be saved:

You do know that you talking to "god sonmavayina"? The one who says "he is god or a god"? (I do not care which is which).

Being a god, should he not have Power to do what he pleases and change the Seasons and Settings and Plans of others?

Being a god, he should therefore call into himself and answer his own petition, Why Disturb or Call Anyone?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by orisa37: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
In Every Son of Man.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by orisa37: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
In Every Son of Man here on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

How do I know it is him? I have never talked to a ghost before ..How do you do it ?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin When you Reject A Person Who Loves you, Do You Expect that He shall Attend to you? Eg that girl you toasted wey no gree, do you still give her face today? Oya, lie!

You think you like a girl, na only you Sabi Reject?

grin I laugh at una for you think that the Bible was joking when it Counseled "Call on The Lord while He may be Found"

The lord that it is referencing is the Lord God, creator of heaven and earth..NOT JESUS. I call on my creator everyday..but not jesus....

I don't know who he is..if they put 10 Jews on parade, I can't pick him out..
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Anas09:

Where is he now ?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
OnyeOhuu:

May God save us

Why do you think he was referring to this generation ? Remember he was talking to his disciples ..they would have thought he meant their generation..

Or is it that the writers of the jesus myth knew this things always happens from time to time..so they just pit the words in Jes us mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
orisa37:
In Every Son of Man here on Earth.

I am actually clicking like in one of your post..e be like say sometimes your head dey correct..some other times e go gwanga
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

The lord that it is referencing is the Lord God, creator of heaven and earth..NOT JESUS. I call on my creator everyday..but not jesus....

I don't know who he is..if they put 10 Jews on parade, I can't pick him out..

That's your problem not mine, point is, you are a god, so save yourself or call on your cronies to save you.
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by orisa37: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

I am actually clicking like in one of your post..e be like say sometimes your head dey correct..some other times e go gwanga

That's judging me Jesus The Son of Man gwanga is that from Quagadougou? Don't just like, share as well.
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Anas09: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

Why do you think he was referring to this generation ? Remember he was talking to his disciples ..they would have thought he meant their generation..

Or is it that the writers of the jesus myth knew this things always happens from time to time..so they just pit the words in Jes us mouth..
Why not write about the gods of your ancestors too. We Christians understands what our master wrote and we follow scriptural prophecies.

Oga, weytin una own gods say go happen In future?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by GodWrites: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Anas09:

All you just did was devour him with personality attacks, shows how far you can go to defend this thing you believe in so much.

When you lots claim to be a religion of peace and yet, are masters in causing havoc on our mind, then it leaves one to wonder.

You are a victim of this system, this delusion of higher calling. At the end of the day, we're not higher than the chickens we kill ever day.

You become food to maggots and nutrients to plants, and immediately cease to exist. A state of total oblivion.

Once in a while, breath. Everything must not be gra gra. Small thing and you have to unleash all the weapons in your arsenal.

Who knows, maybe you even hired private spies, shows how sick and obsessed you are. What more do you know about him?

Nairaland is becoming scary!
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Anas09: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
GodWrites:

All you just did was devour him with personality attacks, shows how far you can go to defend this thing you believe in so much.

When you lots claim to be a religion of peace and yet, are masters in causing havoc on our mind, then it leaves one to wonder.

You are a victim of this system, this delusion of higher calling. At the end of the day, we're not higher than the chickens we kill ever day.

You become food to maggots and nutrients to plants, and immediately cease to exist. A state of total oblivion.

Once in a while, breath. Everything must not be gra gra. Small thing and you have to unleash all the weapons in your arsenal.

Who knows, maybe you even hired private spies, shows how sick and obsessed you are. What more do you know about him?

Nairaland is becoming scary!
Are you done? Weldone. Move along. Shey you are not higher than chickens? No wahala.

Why shd i waste my time talking to a chicken. Of what good will that serve.
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Anas09:

Why not write about the gods of your ancestors too. We Christians understands what our master wrote and we follow scriptural prophecies.

Oga, weytin una own gods say go happen In future?

Why did you not address my points ?..or is it that you run away when somebody have you cornered ..that is not the attribute of a man...
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
orisa37:

That's judging me Jesus The Son of Man gwanga is that from Quagadougou? Don't just like, share as well.

Jesus is a scam...you be learner..? Get sense
.God is not man or human being...worshipping anything that has form is idolatry..worship the creator..he does snot want an intermediary..
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

That's your problem not mine, point is, you are a god, so save yourself or call on your cronies to save you.

You are learning ..
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Anas09: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
sonmvayina:

Why did you not address my points ?..or is it that you run away when somebody have you cornered ..that is not the attribute of a man...
You have what it takes to have anyone connected?
May be you shd be reading your posts yo.see how stupid they are.

I answered you in my first comment here. Go and read it.
Christians are not looking for Jesus, He lives in them. You hate Hom yet want to see Him? Why?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by OnyeOhuu: 1:35am On Nov 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

I don't know

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:14am On Nov 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are learning ..

No one goes to the deranged to learn!
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by orisa37: 4:20am On Nov 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

.God is not man or human being...worshipping anything that has form is idolatry..worship the creator..he does snot want an intermediary..

Daughterdpeniss you have problem with Jesus?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by orisa37: 4:21am On Nov 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

Daughterdpeniss you have problem with Jesus? Ask Rome and Canterbury.
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:26am On Nov 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

And yet All That He Said Came to Pass in Every Generation up till this one.

But as He Also Said, the mouths of many Haters of God would be opened and you are here, also fulfilling His Word.

Praise Be The Lord that His Words Endureth Forever!
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:32am On Nov 28, 2020
sonmvayina:

Is there any who can speak the language of the unsound in mind, to teach him that God, came as a man, taking Up The Name, Jesus Christ?
Re: Where Is Jesus Right Now ?? by orisa37: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2020
JESUS IS NOT A SCAM.

JESUS IS ANOINTED SON OF MAN AND SO EVERY BORNAGAIN CHRISTIAN IS AN ANOINTED SON OF MAN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? / Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit / I Spent 990 Years In Kingdom Of Darkness - Mummy GO, Funmilayo Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.