Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit (29711 Views)

Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him / Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / Ebuka Stole My Concept - Omonigho Aito-Imonah, Fashion Designer Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by dapsoneh: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
magicminister:

That isn’t clout chasing bro! People need to learn to do the right things!
OK sir
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by nairalander2020(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Icelandicboy:
I'm depressed.. Let it end already... Goodbye world cry embarassed
wetin happen bros
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by cletz991(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Icelandicboy:
GUY NOR DIE YET O .YOUR HEAVEN NEVER SURE

1 Like

Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by TOYNEX(f): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
rajiedreez:
If you can really prove the case, go for it dear. You deserve the accolades
Prove you say? Nigeria lawyer doesn't know the difference between left and right, money and power is all that matters.
How long does it take you to stone Ankara Fabrics
Stop wasting time on Ankara or regular Fabric Stoning, From stoning in patterns to random stoning we have pattern boards to easy your stress...
Million and million related stone pattern board available
+2348030420155
Nationwide Delivery
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by BlaqT: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2020

calm down bro
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Tedpgrass: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Can't see any significant number of similarities between her quite basic sketch and the outfit in the vid.

BB has been wearing his necklace probably before the date of the email.

Lastly. She appears to be a serial clout chaser.. She did the same with Ebuka..

She possibly needs to come down to the real world.

Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Oizee(f): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
They call it design, i call it rag
lol, but d design is cool, just don't know why it looks shabby on him
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by femmyapson(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
what is wrong
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Goodypc: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2020

Can i still help you, i can support you financially with little i have... please don't kill yourself because you don't know what awaits you there.
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Let this be a big lesson for the creatives out there - they are blessed with a gift but equally blessed with abundant ignorance of the realities of the business they are in - If you have spent hours of your spirit, time, and energy - why did you not patent the entire portfolio of designs and register it .

https://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/trademark/996250/where-to-register-trademark-patent-in-nigeria

Neer think that your beautiful work is not been admired by a thief
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by ThatFairGuy1: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Apologize:

Sell your two kidney first..give me the money
You don't kick who's already down, what's Wrong with you people?

You don't know what a good word can do in someone's life

If he eventually did as he has deleted his account, you will share from his sin.
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Sabadon(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
chill bro, life holds even more prospects than you imagine hang on dude, breakthrough is close
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by ijayebonyi(f): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Why not meet him on stage during the award and ask him to pull off your design�
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Read

My brother don't mind him, not everyone online have enough sense to be online or understand plagiarism, patent right and copyright. He no ask for money just the credit and publicity is enough

1 Like

Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Coinbased: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Kobicove(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Let this be a big lesson for the creatives out there - they are blessed with a gift but equally blessed with abundant ignorance of the realities of the business they are in - If you have spent hours of your spirit, time, and energy - why did you not patent the entire portfolio of designs and register it .

https://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/trademark/996250/where-to-register-trademark-patent-in-nigeria

Neer think that your beautiful work is not been admired by a thief

I'm not sure you can patent a basic design of a dress
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bheaut:
Burma boy, pay her biko

It's not about money honestly, the great feeling of self accomplishment that you did something worthy is there, then the credit and publicity goes a long way for the designer
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Tonygeesm(m): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
bro dnt I gat you brother
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Franktom247(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
No let weytin do mr2kay do you madam stylist just calm down
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Midas01: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
And I say you're right
thebosstrevor1:
They call it design, i call it rag
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Nutrimindrr: 12:41am On Nov 28, 2020
Sorry ehn...

Life happens. It's painful sha

Best is to continue doing what you do. Not everything in life is what fighting for
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Emanodimo(m): 1:23am On Nov 28, 2020
If u are into creativity like design, contents, illustrator etc... Try to be firm on making a client pay(Commitment fee) before jumping to work..
Most people don't understand and won't appreciates that efforts and time taken.
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by BrutalJab: 6:17am On Nov 28, 2020
dapsoneh:
imbe cile
Your father
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by dapsoneh: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Your father
your father, your mother , your entire generation oloriburuku
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by CNNN: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2020
oga, na intellectual theft
SoNature:

It is news because that's copyright theft
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by BrutalJab: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2020
dapsoneh:
your father, your mother , your entire generation oloriburuku

e pain the idiot grin
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Kaymaxine(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Make peace with your maker before you go
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Kaymaxine(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2020
Just immediately after he was nominated for Grammy!!!
Get a life woman
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by dapsoneh: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

e pain the idiot grin
e pain oloriburuku
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kobicove:

I'm not sure you can patent a basic design of a dress

Yes you can register the rights to the specific design - it is done in the fashion world.
Re: Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit by Vayner: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) / ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage / Nadia and Nathan: Paul Okoye's Twin Kids In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.