Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? (2531 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
So guys
After my trip to Rwanda, i am looking for some place else to Go.
Pls advice, is Namibia visa on arrival for Citizens of Nigeria? For those who have visited kindly let me know
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by Kinkykinky: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by iretiogo1: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
gimakon:
So guys
After my trip to Rwanda, i am looking for some place else to Go.
Pls advice, is Namibia visa on arrival for Citizens of Nigeria? For those who have visited kindly let me know
yes you need visa to visit Namibia also you must have yellow card just like Southy
If you don’t mind can you guide me as well about Rwanda, planning to visit January
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 28, 2020
iretiogo1:
yes you need visa to visit Namibia also you must have yellow card just like Southy
If you don’t mind can you guide me as well about Rwanda, planning to visit January

Rwanda is visa on arrival. The same enlisted requirements are basically what you need. Then get hotel reservation
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by iretiogo1: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2020
gimakon:

Rwanda is visa on arrival. The same enlisted requirements are basically what you need. Then get hotel reservation
okay thanks for the info
like how much can I get hotel for 5 days
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2020
iretiogo1:
okay thanks for the info
like how much can I get hotel for 5 days

Depends on the area. Saw one apartment in some area near Kigali town, close to airport, and Kigali heights. Price range from $155 for 1 week.
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by iretiogo1: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2020
gimakon:

Depends on the area. Saw one apartment in some area near Kigali town, close to airport, and Kigali heights. Price range from $155 for 1 week.
okay thanks can I book from booking.com or you have another better site I can book
Please did you think 400k will be enough for me to fly to Rwanda for a week include flight
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by montumonami(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2020
Following
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2020
iretiogo1:
okay thanks can I book from booking.com or you have another better site I can book
Please did you think 400k will be enough for me to fly to Rwanda for a week include flight

No o.
Flight = 215,000
Airbnb (hotel) ,this one should be dependant on you.
Feeding, transport (bta) $1500+

Normally immigration wants to see you have more than enough for your stay.
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by iretiogo1: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2020
gimakon:

No o.
Flight = 215,000
Airbnb (hotel) ,this one should be dependant on you.
Feeding, transport (bta) $1500+

Normally immigration wants to see you have more than enough for your stay.
okay thanks
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by bubbybillion: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
It's like Rwanda is only good for tourist and not a hustle and business country like Tanzania,South africa and Cote d Voire
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
bubbybillion:
It's like Rwanda is only good for tourist and not a hustle and business country like Tanzania,South africa and Cote d Voire

Are you so sure, or are you just assuming?
Hmm try getting your facts right.

Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by optimusprime2(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
As a Nigerian passport holder, you need a visa to get into Namibia.
It is not visa on arrival.

Namibia is an amazing African country btw... if I was to immigrate to any African country, Namibia is number one on my list.

1 Like

Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by Goodman247: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
optimusprime2:

Namibia is an amazing African country btw... if I was to immigrate to any African country, Namibia is number one on my list.
what makes Namibia unique and your first choice
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 30, 2020
optimusprime2:

How about showing us how you got the visas? Would go a long Way.
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by optimusprime2(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Goodman247:
what makes Namibia unique and your first choice

Firstly I am a fan of peace and stability, Namibia is literally one of the most peaceful countries in Africa, the place has very chill people and a stable government.

Secondly I am a big fan of nature and outlandish scenery of
Which Namibia has tons of things to offer.

Namibia has one of the most developed transportation infrastructures in Africa which makes transportation fluid. The low population is also a big plus for me because rowdy areas are not common.

Although the weather in Namibia is very hot being a desert zone, but that southern African geography/proximity about Namibia is what gets to me most often regardless of the climate.

In terms of jobs, well everything revolves around Windhoek which makes things rather close circuited, however if you are into Forestry, conservation sciences, sustainability, renewable resources and the likes there's always something for you in Namibia.

As far as the currency goes, its basically on par with the South African rand, so the economy is rather similar to SA if you are not looking at GDP.

Lastly I just love the people, they are literally chill despite the weather.

In the end the love for particular places depends on the individual... I am more of an adventurer which is why Namibia rings my bells.
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by optimusprime2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
gimakon:

How about showing us how you got the visas? Would go a long Way.

Bro, there is an embassy that states everything you need to present;
http://www.namibiahc.com.ng/visaandconsular.htm

Please note that a visa to Namibia does not guarantee entry, if you do not present your bta and invitation/trip purpose at the p.o.e you will be sent back faster than you can say "Windhoek".
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by Goodman247: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
optimusprime2:

Firstly I am a fan of peace and stability, Namibia is literally one of the most peaceful countries in Africa, the place has very chill people and a stable government.

Secondly I am a big fan of nature and outlandish scenery of
Which Namibia has tons of things to offer.

Namibia has one of the most developed transportation infrastructures in Africa which makes transportation fluid. The low population is also a big plus for me because rowdy areas are not common.

Although the weather in Namibia is very hot being a desert zone, but that southern African geography/proximity about Namibia is what gets to me most often regardless of the climate.

In terms of jobs, well everything revolves around Windhoek which makes things rather close circuited, however if you are into Forestry, conservation sciences, sustainability, renewable resources and the likes there's always something for you in Namibia.

As far as the currency goes, its basically on par with the South African rand, so the economy is rather similar to SA if you are not looking at GDP.

Lastly I just love the people, they are literally chill despite the weather.

In the end the love for particular places depends on the individual... I am more of an adventurer which is why Namibia rings my bells.
are u already in Namibia
Re: Is Namibia Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Citizens? by optimusprime2(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Goodman247:
are u already in Namibia

No I am not in Namibia, which is the reason why I earlier stated; if I was to migrate to any African country, Namibia is my top destination.

(1) (Reply)

My Canadian Aunty Is Finding It Hard To Migrate Her Sons / Malta International Passport By Naturalization / Get You Turkey Visa In Three Weeeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.