Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Aspiring Incubator Users And Incubator Users Get In Here! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Aspiring Incubator Users And Incubator Users Get In Here! (204 Views)

Poultry Syringe And Incubator For A Seamless Poultry / Aspiring Incubator Users And Incubator Users Get In Here! / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring Incubator Users And Incubator Users Get In Here! by kobarney(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good day Agriculturists!!

I am running a research and also building an an incubator that would solve most problems related to the common incubators we have today.

Please I would love your encouragement by simply answering this questions. It would go a long way on my research and design implementation.

Questions
1. For incubator users. What are the challenges you face when you use your incubator?
What features and suggestions would you love to be added to an Incubator machine to solve your challenges?

2. For aspiring users. Why haven't you gotten an incubator? What are your challenges? Please reasons.

in summary.. if you use, what are the challenges you face? If you need an incubator but don't have what is stopping you? What are your challenges?

Thank you very much. Need responses ASAP. God bless

(1) (Reply)

1st of Its Kind Offer Here That Will Compulsorily Make You Good Money / We Need HECTRES Of Land In Edo For Sale / Palm Oil Investors Get In Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.