Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Emmanuel Chukwuma John With Phone Number 08022357050 Is A Fraudster. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Chukwuma John With Phone Number 08022357050 Is A Fraudster. (418 Views)

Wanted Unknown Gunman, Chukwuma Ejionye, Arrested In Anambra State (Photo) / Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Chukwuma John With Phone Number 08022357050 Is A Fraudster. by LegitSideJob(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
This guy calls himself Mark Steven, his real name is Emmanuel Chukwuma John is a Fraudster, Scammer and a Ripper, don't deal with him, If you send him money he will tell you he didn't receive the money and block you. I sent him money for a tool he promised to deliver, after sending the money he claimed he didn't see the money, I sent him screenshot of the debit I received from my bank and even went as far as going to his bank (Polaris Bank) to confirm the payment i sent, his bank confirmed the money is in his account, I told him this and he blocked me immediately and stopped picking my calls.

He has a group on WhatsApp that deceive people thinking he is legit but he is nothing but a Fraudster, Scammer and Ripper. These are the fraudster's phone numbers: 08022357050 and 09015768777

Account Name: Emmanuel Chukwuma John

Account Number: 1031698971

Bank: Polaris Bank.

Below is an attached photo of his family, I want them to see this and I also want the authorities to investigate him and flag his bank account trace his bvn.. Polaris Bank Anti-Fraud department do your job, EFCC over to you.

Re: Emmanuel Chukwuma John With Phone Number 08022357050 Is A Fraudster. by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 28, 2020
The name says it all; he's a devloper

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Rose Okolie Is Missing (photo) / Within Seven Days, Two Residents Declared Missing In Osun / EFCC Arrest 10 Men In Lagos Over Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.