Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" (38405 Views)

Man In Adamawa Stabs Wife To Death After She Seized His Phone (photo) / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars / EFCC Seized Benz, Lexus During Early-Morning Raid At A Hotel In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by bendike: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Pierocash:
you don't always make sense. Why, is it a generational curse?
Chai!
That was below the belt grin

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by iwillmakeit: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2020
xjiggy:
Don't understand how these boys confidently present themselves as Bitcoin dealers or forex traders. These businesses are based on margins. How much dollars do u have to trade to make enough to buy these expensive cars. What was your initial capital? Are you saying you're more knowledgeable than the Mallam trading dollars for the past 20yrs. How can you gains be so exponential in such a short period.

Bro your investment of just 50,000 Naira can give you over 10M Naira in crypto. Try to seek for knowledge. 1 Bitcoin was 0.01$ in year 2010 and today the same 1Bitcoin is over 17,000$. If you have invested just 16,000 Naira in early year 2010 in Bitcoin, your 16,000 Naira is over 170 billion Naira today. You people should stop making comments on topic you lack knowledge.

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Guide777(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2020
Blord, the most foolish Nouveau riche I have ever met. A barber by profession, he hammered through online cryptocurrency trading. Instead of relocating, he upgraded his barbershop, bought two shops opposite for offline Bitcoin dealing and bought 3 formatics and two other cars. All he brought to work every morning, and parked in a filling station besides his shop. That's what attracted the efcc who came and hijacked his cars.

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by joe4christ(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Dem don recruit Sars join Efcc sha. He should sue dem since they didn't follow due process!
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Pierocash(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Onlinesmart post=96525477[s]]You danced naked because it happened in awka. This victim mentality won't make your tribe see the light. Remnant of civil war like you. The guy is from the north then grin grin[[/s]/quote]what is this one saying self? Did you just escape from Yaba?
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by joe4christ(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2020
Guide777:
Blord, the most foolish Nouveau riche I have ever met. A barber by profession, he hammered through online bitcoin trading. Instead of relocating, he upgraded his barbershop, bought two shops opposite for offline Bitcoin dealing and bought 3 formatics and two other cars. All he brought to work every morning, and parked in a filling station besides his shop. That's what attracted the efcc who came and hijacked his cars.

Then the guy is foolish!

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Hmmm, I trade bitcoin too and I can't afford 3 cars yet. Stupid liar. They will be doing fraud and use Bitcoin, iTunes, logistics and importation to cover up.
The real question is, who in the world will trade bitcoin with a Nigerian living in Nigeria?
Why not just keep quiet
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by FlyHeight: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2020
iwillmakeit:

Bro your investment of just 50,000 Naira can give you over 10M Naira in crypto. Try to seek for knowledge. 1 Bitcoin was 0.01$ in year 2010 and today the same 1Bitcoin is over 17,000$. If you have invested just 16,000 Naira in early year 2010 in Bitcoin, your 16,000 Naira is over 170 billion Naira today. You people should stop making comments on topic you lack knowledge.

Bros that’s not entirely how it works, but I’d let you wallow in ignorance... I trade BTC actively and have done so since 2014, you need block to make block period...

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by somehow: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2020
yungrylex00:
, bitcoin dealer?
Efcc seized his car?
Two wrongs doesn't make a right
First and foremost
Don't flaunt a wealth you earn illegally
Wtf is he doing with 3 cars?
His parents might not even have one
Nigeria authority always behave like miscreants, according to the law,
Nobody is guilty except proven
What am i even saying
presido sef is the chief miscreant
Dictatorship runs in his cattle brain

Ignorance everywhere.
Warren Buffet must be a fraudster then.

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2020
naijadrivablog:

Heavenlybang fit sabi am.

But if they have no evidence, they should release his 3 ALL-White cars.

He's been on a lowkey since then. Doesn't appear to be a bad person sha, I dey always see am around before the whole saga.

If EFCC deemed him innocent enough to release him, they have no right to hold his cars. Facts.
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by xjiggy: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2020
iwillmakeit:

before you jump to conclusions about knowledge, did u factor in the time it took to get to that amount and also the period of uncertainty when bitcoin prices fell. Also, kindly have it at the back of ur mind that the boy is said to trade bitcoin. My point is You don't turn a multi millionaire overnight trading Bitcoin if u don't invest substantial capital and patiently wait for better returns.

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Ignorance Everywhere
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by joe4christ(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2020
iwillmakeit:

The other guy has a more valid point of view. Except this guy invested in bitcoin around 2010, I can't fathom how he could have made that much within a short period. We all know forex trading can't give you that much without a huge capital, technical know-how and a million dollar strategy. Make him just keep low before EFCC go vex dig deeper!

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2020
xjiggy:
Don't understand how these boys confidently present themselves as Bitcoin dealers or forex traders. These businesses are based on margins. How much dollars do u have to trade to make enough to buy these expensive cars. What was your initial capital? Are you saying you're more knowledgeable than the Mallam trading dollars for the past 20yrs. How can you gains be so exponential in such a short period. If you understand the cryptocurrency world, you'll know these boys are nothing but ordinary fraudsters. It is far more believable to claim to be an app creator.

Money dey BTC trading. I know people who've traded like a million usd over the past few months. Assuming they make #10 on every dollar, that's 10m of profit. Even across six months, na over 1.5m per month income. Enough to drive a decent car and live very comfortably in Nigeria.

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Shortcut2life: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Hmmm, I trade bitcoin too and I can't afford 3 cars yet. Stupid liar. They will be doing fraud and use Bitcoin, iTunes, logistics and importation to cover up.
The real question is, who in the world will trade bitcoin with a Nigerian living in Nigeria?

You’re stupid and a lowlife idiot you no fit but car course that’s your value and worth in your wallet .. you can’t be the on the same level with them jealousy kill you there .. no go trade binance futures shogbo

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by blackmaine: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Baiser:
Lol, efcc doesn't just arrest oohh

Who tell you ? Senseless man, is it how interpol works, because you felt he's young , then his father is not a known personality or politician , Effc go just dey molest
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by underwearsgift: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Naso, them dey do, dey form I too know

Hey hold it, if you need $50 WhatsApp me now zero 8 zero 74 twenty nine 9 seven 9

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2020
Baiser:
Lol, efcc doesn't just arrest oohh

At least, let the EFCC respond.
What is crime in trading Bitcoin.
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by MrJames007: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2020
Dem take that your C-baby. Get another one wink
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Drizzy5001(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bunch of criminals.
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by joe4christ(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
FlyHeight:

Bros that’s not entirely how it works, but I’d let you wallow in ignorance... I trade BTC actively and have done so since 2014, you need block to make block period...

Make I come learn work from you bros!
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Caseywilliams(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
car that they have auctioned and sold...very funny country indeed

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by iwillmakeit: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
FlyHeight:

Ignorance or what nonsense did you just typed? You can trade Bitcoin since 2014 and end up been a failure in crypto. Tell me what was the initial price of 1 BTC when it was created. Once you have done that then you need to Google USD/NGN exchange rate in 2009/2010. In case you don't know listen to this; those who are smart in making money in crypto only buy the deep, hold it and allow it to appreciate 100*, 1000* and then sell to make unbelievable profit. I guess you are a day trader who wants to get rich quick by doing day trading and the end up wasting your capital. People like you don't believe
in long time investment. Let me advice you, be a long time holder and stop day trading if you want to be successful in crypto.
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by xjiggy: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Money dey BTC trading. I know people who've traded like a million usd over the past few months. Assuming they make #10 on every dollar, that's 10m of profit. Even across six months, na over 1.5m per month income. Enough to drive a decent car and live very comfortably in Nigeria.
exactly what I'm saying. To make such u need substantial capital to trade with. These guys are yet to convince me how they got their initial capital for investment.

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

Lol your a disgrace to traders

Learn from whales and stop calling yourself a trader

What's is 3 cars undecided
When some nigerians are trading millions of dollars

Every hungry man calling himself crypto trader these day

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by einsteine(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
iwillmakeit:

That scenario is not bitcoin trading.

You are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about.

A bitcoin trader buys and sells on a daily basis. He's not buying and waiting for the crypto to moon.

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by greymiles: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dididrumz:
Why release one and hold the rest?
probably the only car he didn't register with his name
if he love himself, he should shut up and move on. na 9ja we dey

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by GavelSlam: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
xjiggy:
Don't understand how these boys confidently present themselves as Bitcoin dealers or forex traders. These businesses are based on margins. How much dollars do u have to trade to make enough to buy these expensive cars. What was your initial capital? Are you saying you're more knowledgeable than the Mallam trading dollars for the past 20yrs. How can you gains be so exponential in such a short period. If you understand the cryptocurrency world, you'll know these boys are nothing but ordinary fraudsters. It is far more believable to claim to be an app creator.

They think everybody is stupid.
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by GavelSlam: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
iwillmakeit:

Did you buy bitcoins in 2010?
I mean you personally.

Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by Baiser(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
blackmaine:
Who tell you ? Senseless man, is it how interpol works, because you felt he's young , then his father is not a known personality or politician , Effc go just dey molest
Senseless like your poverty striken family grin
Re: Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" by iwillmakeit: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
einsteine:

That scenario is not bitcoin trading.

You are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about.

A bitcoin trader buys and sells on a daily basis. He's not buying and waiting for the crypto to moon.

I buy and hold. I trade also but buying and holding for long time has been working perfectly for me. I like when I buy coins at 0.2$, 0.7$, $1 and sell at 50$. I like when I turn $50 to $1000 , $2000, etc, some take 1 week, some 6 months and some 3 years. As long as I end up in huge profit I am fine.

Sidechick Kills Pastor Brodes Perry After His Wife Let Her Inside Their Home / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy Posing As Fake Army General In Afghanistan / I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56