Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Fishing Vs Selling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fishing Vs Selling (156 Views)

Nigeria, Ghana Others Lose $2bn To Illegal Fishing / Nigeria Loses $20m Annually To Illegal Fishing / Fishing: Inauguration Of MOHAMMED VI Pier Of Locodjro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fishing Vs Selling by GodinmyRACE(f): 2:14am On Nov 28, 2020
FISHING VS SELLING

Three (3) Selling hacks coined from a fishing experience that will turn your business 360 degrees!

Yesterday, on Facebook, I saw an amusing video. A guy showed a funny but effective way of fishing without using the conventional method, i.e. boat and nets.

Guess what he used...

A plastic chicken as a bait and hook!

Weird right? I thought so too. �

I was so curious to see what would happen that I watched to the end. This bait caught the biggest catfish I had ever seen.�

You would think that as the catfish was trying to eat this plastic chicken it would realise and rush back into the water... No, it didn't!

In fact, by the time the catfish wanted to let go of the chicken, IT WAS TOO LATE. It had been hooked already!

*Three selling hacks from this video:*

1. Be radical and unconventional with your selling. Think outside the box.

Be like the river in the desert. Trust me, people will keep coming to you to quench their thirst.

2. Study your environment and know where your fishes are.

_I forgot to add, this guy checked around first to know where he could likely catch a fish. Yeah, *he did a survey* ._

Use Whatsapp groups where it is allowed (like Young n Rich platform), Facebook groups and ads, online communities etc. Check! Check! Check!

3. Let your hook be too irresistible (sweet) to your fish.

I had never imagined that fishes are attracted to chickens�‍♀️�‍♀️.

Show them something so compelling and on-point that they will just want to buy or at least learn more.

Don't try using stone to hook your fish, they won't bite.�

People are more sceptical today more than ever before because 1000 other people are selling the same thing with you at the same price maybe even cheaper. So what do you offer? Why should they buy from you and not others?

Enough with the fish and chicken story,...lol, let's get to the real business. To be continued...
(your customers are not catfishes oh�)��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Bank Account For Fund That They Are Liable For. / Get Your Free Copy Of The Best Ebook On Wealth Creation / Potato Chips Production Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.