Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

How Many Hours Does Mark Zuckerberg Work In A Week? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Hours Does Mark Zuckerberg Work In A Week? (151 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3.3 Billion After Changing Facebook News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Hours Does Mark Zuckerberg Work In A Week? by TheMomentumTv(m): 3:58am On Nov 28, 2020
In one of my recently published articles, I wrote on why you must start setting goals and stop making wishes. If you read that, you should understand what distinguishes Mark Zuckerberg from wish makers. CLICK to read the article.

Greatness is not meant for the lazy, or those with excuses. Mark is also human like any other person, but he did something everyone is doing in a different way. You need a formula for your kind of greatness, and the best way to get it is to understand the formula of those who have succeeded in what you are doing and those who have failed. In all these lie your right formula.

With my Daily Motivational Diet, I cannot find it for you, but I can keep reminding you and giving clues on how to find it.

How many hours do you commit to achieving your dream on a daily basis?
Whenever you are off work, what do you think of?

I am a testimony to the idea of keeping your mind glued to whatever you are doing, even when you are officially off work. That is why you see great men receiving ideas and inspiration in the middle of no where. It could be on a journey, evening walk, even in the bathroom.

Your mind has it all… All you have to do, equip it with the right information.

Mark Zeckerberg has his stories, but his stories are obviously stories now, and not a reason for his setbacks. Grow beyond those things you think are capable of obstructing your greatness, and bring out the best in you.

Watch this video… “Love what you do: Words of Mark Zuckerberg and Oprah Winfrey."
This video will help you understand why it's so easy for Mark Zuckerberg and any other great men we have today to live such a purposeful life.

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Business To New Heights With Innovative Direct Selling Platform / Benefits Of Online Taxi Dispatch And Fleet Management Software / First Bank Xplorefirst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.