Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Google Chrome Gets A New Icon [pic] - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google Chrome Gets A New Icon [pic] (695 Views)

Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? / Can't Open Facebook On Google Chrome. / Google Browser Challenges Microsoft: Google Chrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Chrome Gets A New Icon [pic] by jennex05(m): 3:56am On Mar 22, 2011
Google’s quickly growing web browser is getting a new icon that better “embodies the Chrome spirit,” or so says the company in a blog post announcing the change.

“Since Chrome is all about making your web experience as easy and clutter-free as possible, we refreshed the Chrome icon to better represent these sentiments,” said Google designer Steve Rura.

The change is rather subtle, with the basic design and color scheme of the logo remaining the same, but the 3D, chrome-finished logo being replaced by a 2D version with a lot less shine.

A minor change, no doubt, but with more than 120 million users of Chrome now out there, one that lots of people will be seeing soon.

(1) (Reply)

7" Tablet Pc For Sale In Ibadan / I Want To Re-install Window 7 On My Laptop But I Showing Me Error / Creating An Ad Hoc Wireless Network On The Host Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.