Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor (80339 Views)

Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Microbiology Graduate Who Had Distinction Turns Bricklayer (Photos) / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by HopeUzodinma: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebere Asonibe

Looking at the name, watch how same humans chanting digital age, jet age, computer age (not as if they even know the meaning though) make a very sharp U-turn to start exalting African traditions.

Very funny pipu.

You are very right.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by magzey: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Cool business she is such an enterprising girl. i am sure is a family business grin
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Codes151(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Such a beautiful girl cool

Does any guy here need her number tongue
worried about what she can do if I mess up
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

grin
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by karkel(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

I need it asap
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by sylve11: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
ahnie:
Either ways she's still a doctor that moderns in herbs and roots.... living and saving lives herbatically
The only snag there to it is... whilst her mates in modern medicine are earn salaries,she on the other hands is being cared and fed by the gods with robust goats and chickens.

Girl, you're doing well.

yeye dey worry you.......... grin cool
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by georgealmond216: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Afterall doctor na doctor either native or foreign
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Alennsar(f): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
ahnie:
Either ways she's still a doctor that moderns in herbs and roots.... living and saving lives herbatically
The only snag there to it is... whilst her mates in modern medicine are earn salaries,she on the other hands is being cared and fed by the gods with robust goats and chickens.

Girl, you're doing well.

no be small thing my sister. Kikikiki
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Donspicey: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Lalasticlala this girl could be a snake o grin

Amma give only Lala her number grin

gv me her number jareh...i dey like spiritual girlsss

Na so so ogbanje i don dey date since dem born me.....

i wan upgrade.....

Na she gan gan i wan marry.....

hv seen my missing lip,sorry rib.......
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by DANIELKWAME: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Lalasticlala this girl could be a snake o grin

Amma give only Lala her number grin
why ar u stingy or na ur sister. Abeg give me the number.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by AngelicBeing: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
ahnie:

Girl, you're doing well.

Lol at fed by the gods, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Coldsteel(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
There's different between herbalists and Native Doctor
And a big difference between a native doctor and a witch doctor
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Raychee(f): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
So far she's not using human blood or body parts. Go girl cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Roum(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

yes please
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Tbasicme: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

So as to be a NATIVE NURSE. grin grin

Or A NATIVE PHARMACIST

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by UCHIHAmask: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

https://www.informationnigeria.com/2020/11/meet-beautiful-igbo-lady-who-is-a-native-doctor-and-a-university-graduate-read-her-story.html
i can imagine the amount of cosmic energy she would radiate,her spiritual energy would be ancient(on the human level) seeing that she now has control over it.
i would love to talk with her so that i can smell or see her aura.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by McCoy662(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Give me her number please
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by eteba(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
I need consult her on top burantashi
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
PLEASE, I need her contact.
Does any one here have her contact
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Judolisco(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Amarabae:
She is better than fake pastors
u kuku now break d table
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Keketu(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
ahnie:

Girl, you're doing well.

hi please pm me thank
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by od501: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
ahnie:

Girl, you're doing well.

Goats and chicken?! Where did you get that information from? Discard it ASAP! A friend of mine suffered same fate, she inherited the bone setting skill from her Great grand mother, she fought it just like the gal in the news until I and some friends cautioned her to stop resisting her destiny just cos she wants to belong to the so called modern Gal's gang.

Long story short, today hanti spent not less than 1m on her bday. Na we dey even dey caution em on how she spends her money. She earns not less than 300-500k monthly on setting bones, and she travels like mad (with flight ooo) to attend to private clients. By the way, we nick named her miss bones.

The problem with our generation is that we have refused to accept our own and improve on it to suite modern trends. How many native doctors still dey bush by the way? They are all wearing suits shouting praise the Lord!
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by ARAGON22(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
If u try break dis one heart, d gods will deal with u seriously... My hand no dey oo
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by mechanics(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
It's well.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by prophetfire: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

. Yes na. Send it asap.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by harmony75: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
she should have studied Botany..great she have discovered her part in life.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Ademoore07(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Yes. You can please send me her number.
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by crackhaus: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
ahnie:
The only snag there to it is... whilst her mates in modern medicine are earn salaries, she on the other hands is being cared and fed by the gods with robust goats and chickens.

Girl, you're doing well.

Wahala for man wey go break her heart o... cheesy
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by SPDAZZY(f): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Marydoris really going places! I remember when she just started out, we would say this geh don craze grin

Please op, she is a graduate, not a graduated. She studied English and literature in ABSU.

For all asking for her contact, hope you guys have no hidden intents before she calls the gods of Anambra on you.

I will share this link with Ebere, she will decide if she wants her contact shared
Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by musicwriter(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ebere Asonibe

Looking at the name, watch how same humans chanting digital age, jet age, computer age (not as if they even know the meaning though) make a very sharp U-turn to start exalting African traditions.

Very funny pipu.

The problem is not African tradition but because you've been schooled that if its African, it means backwardness. That mentality is the problem and its very pervasive down to our leaders. You need to change that mentality because nobody else can that for you.

You only think this way because white people came to Africa and destroyed our ancestors completely, such that our medicine and sciences did not evolve into the classrooms, laboratories, hospitals. But here you have a beautiful lady, Ebere Asonibe, trying her best to see how it could be improved upon, but to you that means backwardness.

In China, Chinese medicine is big business. So many universities specialize on it, producing students who only know about Chinese medicine.

See below. Be free!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor by Burgerlomo: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Whose number? You're very wicked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.