Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? (13030 Views)

Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer / NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by tayo60(f): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello guys. I graduated two years ago from OAU but couldn't go for youth service as a part-time student. I need to collect the exemption certificate from NYSC because some of the places I applied to demanded for it and I don't have it. How do I go about it? Kindly help me pls. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by slawormiir: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by LOVEGINO(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmmmmm. Say no to modern slavery. Abeg look for business do. Na em sure pass.
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by achaemeka(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nairalanders pls help me,if you have any i5core laptop you are not using again,you can gift it to me.I need to do business pls slawormiir help me bros.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by SILVERLINES: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Go back to your school and do what they called NYSC mobilisation, once you are done with that your name will appear on NYSC senate list then you can register for NYSC batch A come January next year.

Once you are done with NYSC online registration through their portal and pay the sum of 2,950 Naira to NYSC through remita you will see your exclusion letter pop up right there.

NYSC mobilisation can be done through student affairs department of your institution. Contact them for more information.

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by CaptainMitch: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Go your school

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Oracleforce: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Go to their office....they will tell you the procedure
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by omodaamola: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Do mobilization from your school firstwink

Meanwhile since USD to NGN is on the higher side now.... in what currency are you cashing out this season? If you're interested to start a profitable forex trading, please Chat up now, we have a discount offer for you (Serious minded biko)

Contact details in bio
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Sheuns(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
angry

Contact NYSC
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by jogsman01(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
go to nysc website nau
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Uhm.... tag em on Twitter undecided
I hear it works for everything
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by DenreleDave(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hm.
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by achaemeka(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Bros good afternoon,abeg help me.
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by RealLordZeus(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Submit your details at your sch so they will process it, then when its time for nysc registration, register normally, and then when they want to print call up letter, you print out your own certificate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Or11: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
The university should liaise with NYSC and provide one. LASU does that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by yinkus6750(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Go straight to NYSC office to make enquiries. Don't tow Aunty Kemi Adeosuns way here.
Learn from others to protect your unknown future

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by HRMK: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
u mean those employers dont know the service is not meant for part time graduates?NAWA OH!
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Hezmatosky: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Go to a cafe in your sch they have the license from nysc, as they are registering for the full timers, they will register you too with all your document. They will send it to Abuja, to be returned after approval then go back to the cafe to print it out after like two weeks
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by James4358(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
tayo60:
Hello guys. I graduated two years ago from OAU but couldn't go for youth service as a part-time student. I need to collect the exemption certificate from NYSC because some of the places I applied to demanded for it and I don't have it. How do I go about it? Kindly help me pls. Thanks.
Go to student affairs unit in ur school! It would be sent from nysc to ur school, i belive it should be ready by nw.
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by tsspsolutions: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
LOVEGINO:
Hmmmmmm. Say no to modern slavery. Abeg look for business do. Na em sure pass.

Nothing like establishing oneself yet it must be done in alignment with reality on ground.

I stopped working in an Indian slave plantation in May and my personal business has been doing well even though I didn't have a big start up capital but the contacts I gained while working in the company have been very helpful. So it's always better to start as an employee. This is what I keep explaining to a friend, he's very sound technically, a graduate of Physics. He never worked for anyone after NYSC. He's been in this business for like 10 years now yet isn't as successful like our other friends who are not even technical people but were fortunate enough to have worked and gained contacts from big companies in the industry.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by drills: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
You need nysc exclusion letter for part time. I got mine from NYSC office Abuja

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by fmthegreatest(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
When you hear that the NYSC portal is open ,you will gp to a cybe cafe where they are doing NYSC registration and you will register online after that the Cyber Cafe will just print out the Exclusion Letter within days when NYSC would have gone through your online registration.Ensure you take along all your Original academic documents for scanning beginning from SSC ,passport photos and ATM Card for online payment of 3k to NYSC.All other instructions will be passed to by the Cafe.But the NYSC portal is not open now,may be it will open in December but if not it will be open in January.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by friday2011(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILVERLINES:
Go back to your school and do what they called NYSC mobilisation, once you are done with that your name will appear on NYSC senate list then you can register for NYSC batch A come January next year.

Once you are done with NYSC online registration through their portal and pay the sum of 2,950 Naira to NYSC through remita you will see your exclusion letter pop up right there.

NYSC mobilisation can be done through student affairs department of your institution. Contact them for more information.

I have similar issue too, mine is over 4 yrs now, I will like to collect it at least for record purpose...

The first thing is to go to my school right?

Thereafter, I will pay #2,950 on the jamb portal via remita?
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by James4358(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
achaemeka:
Nairalanders pls help me,if you have any i5core laptop you are not using again,you can gift it to me.I need to do business pls slawormiir help me bros.
Slawormiir is a weed smoker & a pussy banger! He cant gift u a laptop.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by BigBrother9ja: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by achaemeka(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
James4358:
Slawormiir is a weed smoker & a pussy banger! He cant gift u a laptop.

Okay,sir you can also help me,if you have the capacity.
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by friday2011(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
HRMK:
u mean those employers dont know the service is not meant for part time graduates?NAWA OH!

Not where he used to work, he needed it for new applications
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by Jung(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
CAPSL0CKED:

Well, bros I have been following your posts ,for some time now.I understand you need help,I will give you 100k on one condition;You will be a sex slave to my elder sister?
If you like it,reply me.

Pick me! Pick me!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by achaemeka(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
CAPSL0CKED:

Well, bros I have been following your posts ,for some time now.I understand you need help,I will give you 100k on one condition;You will be a sex slave to my elder sister?
If you like it,reply me.

CAPSLOCKED ,I cant do that.You wan kill me? Help me if you want to help sir.I need help.
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by 4tomandchi: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Just type your name in the search area of nairaland the certificate will appear then click print.
Re: How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? by SILVERLINES: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
friday2011:

I have similar issue too, mine is over 4 yrs now, I will like to collect it at least for record purpose...

The first thing is to go to my school right?

Thereafter, I will pay #2,950 on the jamb portal via remita?

Yea
Contact your student affairs department for NYSC mobilisation, some institutions may require you pay them all outstanding debt (if any) before NYSC mobilisation.

Once you are done with NYSC mobilisation through your institution student affairs department, wait for the registration portal to open then you register.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost My Call Up Letter 15mins After Collection-pls Advice / NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno / What Bank Account Type Does The NYSC Open For Corps Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.