Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) (27038 Views)

Gaming Competition On Mainland, Fifa, Pes, Mk / Gaming Competition In Lagos Mainland / PUBG Lite Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Foremost Lagos-based electronic sports organization, League of Extraordinary Gamers Ltd in collaboration with TECNO Mobile today held the first Players Unknown Battleground PUBG Mobile gaming competition at the Mike Adenuga Centre, Ikoyi Lagos.

The event was dedicated to promote E-sport and digital culture in Nigeria. Speaking at the event Honourable Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Sunday Dare gave the official government nod to esports, by declaring it a national sport and acknowledging its potential and place among Nigeria’s youth as well as the potential positive impact on the Nigerian economy as a whole.

Forty-two teams registered for LECO qualifiers which saw the final eight teams that will converge at the Alliance Francaise – Mike Adenuga Centre in Ikoyi. The eight teams will represent eight different cities in Lagos to see which one becomes the very first ‘Legend’ in Lagos.

The matches will be streamed live by the popular PUBGM VIP caster, MrxFlip and will be available to watch on YouTube.

Below are pictures from the event.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
More pictures

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
More pictures from the event.

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Bestchild: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lol. Angels and demons. Really?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
More pictures

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
How did I missed this competition cao

35 Likes

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Bestchild: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Their faces are damn too serious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Hsalami: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
What a beautiful initiative..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PaulucheBusines: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
I heard that fans have chance to win so many prize...how sure is this?

Ennyholar:
Foremost Lagos-based electronic sports organization, League of Extraordinary Gamers Ltd in collaboration with TECNO Mobile today held the first Players Unknown Battleground PUBG Mobile gaming competition at the Mike Adenuga Centre, Ikoyi Lagos.

The event was dedicated to promote E-sport and digital culture in Nigeria. Speaking at the event Honourable Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr. Sunday Dare gave the official government nod to esports, by declaring it a national sport and acknowledging its potential and place among Nigeria’s youth as well as the potential positive impact on the Nigerian economy as a whole.

Forty-two teams registered for LECO qualifiers which saw the final eight teams that will converge at the Alliance Francaise – Mike Adenuga Centre in Ikoyi. The eight teams will represent eight different cities in Lagos to see which one becomes the very first ‘Legend’ in Lagos.

The matches will be streamed live by the popular PUBGM VIP caster, MrxFlip and will be available to watch on YouTube.

Below are pictures from the event.

Cc mkmyers45, cao , lalasticlala
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PaulucheBusines: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bestchild:
Lol. Angels and demons. Really?

Abi ooooh....am interested
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by paduzman: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mad o, this is one gaming competition I'm interested in

1 Like

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
The winner will meet Jack Dorsey, Bill Gates and later Donald Trump. Waoh

8 Likes

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by visijo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
nice

Life is like a Bicycle in order not to fall you better keep moving✊�

1 Like

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Of what use is the pic?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by PAWG(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
I don't play games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Desertb: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nice one.
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Fheelzz(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Oga ohh
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
must it be only guys can participate angry ...I love games too... some ladies love games too

2 Likes

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Emax911: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
one if my favorite games

1 Like

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Na wa ohh, everybody using four finger claws in this games. No wonder I die quick

16 Likes

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by tafat: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fantastic, this gaming experience is really cool
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Coldie(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Almost every thing in Nigeria happens in only lagos or abuja

32 Likes

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Corroro: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nice one, really makes sense
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Zyxzzzz: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Pubg, fortnite, COD my games that year

2 Likes

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by investigator007: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
One of my favorite games
Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Womanizer(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
I'm not a gamer... I'm a money maker cheesy

3 Likes

Re: League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
wahala for who no sabi game

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pc Games For Sale / Adetomiwa Edun Featured As Alex Hunter In FIFA17 The Journey / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.