Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

How To Help Your Restaurant, Eatery Or If You Sell Food Item Make More Profit - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Help Your Restaurant, Eatery Or If You Sell Food Item Make More Profit (568 Views)

The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Help Your Restaurant, Eatery Or If You Sell Food Item Make More Profit by farmsupport: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
There is a geographic distribution with foodstuff price, if you are not in the three categories above or not in food selling, catering as a business this might not really concern you.

The fact that a raw material you use to make the food is locally source (in closer market) will not get you more profit, simply because you are doing exactly what others are doing. So what you need to simply do is find a location they sell them cheaper and ship them in.

I know this might look like another much work, but like I said earlier. I am talking to the category of people in business because you already buy in bulk or better still you can predict your use of this products. Not to talk of foodstuff seller you need this to be in business, so how to be more profitable even this year is to acquire this products cheaper.

If you think source from cheaper sources is difficult, simply start by checking your rice price, beans price, garri, oil, etc from another geography add delivery and compare. I bet you it might still be cheaper because some retailer you buy from too gets it from that source and region.

If you are looking for where to start from, check www.daydone.com.ng/products for your agric/food produce we are in Ibadan and with a good quantity of the order we deliver to any region all across the nation.

Re: How To Help Your Restaurant, Eatery Or If You Sell Food Item Make More Profit by farmsupport: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hope i didn't bore you with alot of detail

chears

if 2020 has taught us anything is that you need to negoitate everything you former you and get the best
Re: How To Help Your Restaurant, Eatery Or If You Sell Food Item Make More Profit by Ddone4: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Huh
Re: How To Help Your Restaurant, Eatery Or If You Sell Food Item Make More Profit by farmsupport: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Do you have a food business
Ddone4:
Huh

1 Like

Re: How To Help Your Restaurant, Eatery Or If You Sell Food Item Make More Profit by Ddone4: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Yes
farmsupport:
Do you have a food business
Re: How To Help Your Restaurant, Eatery Or If You Sell Food Item Make More Profit by farmsupport: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Ok, there is xmas package even available in daydone that you can make use of

Ddone4:
Yes

(1) (Reply)

New Found Alternative To Tomatoes / Celebrating Ibom Native Food Project / How To Make Cocoyam Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.