Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto (45213 Views)

Drama As Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) / Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by emmabest2000(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by UncleHaba22: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Mumu man
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Farki: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2020
The kidnapper entered his own one chance.

1 Like

Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by JoeEeL(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2020
OOzz:
Fulanis killing Nigerians since 1960. Soon, we will chase them down to futa Jalon. Murderous filthy thieves.

Cc: arrewa

We must chase those wily slimy scums-of-the-earth (from the President, to their governors, to their cursed herd nomads) back to the demonic Sahel Niger deserts they come from! angry

The basttards are bent on their Islamisation and aggressive political expansionist agenda using divide-and-conquer and lure for wealth to keep permeating the south while sustaining their filthy hands on the nation's coffers.

Chai, God. I hate it that a lot of southerners still don't reason and see things the way I do.

If not, na from this very moment we go begin chase these terroristic thieves, opportunists and looters out of this country they are f*cking not indigenous to in any damn way.

I no blame them sha. Na the mumu Hausas I blame. Na them cause all these nonsense. All they sabi na to dey wear Islamic cap.
No brain.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by DasaintHope(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2020
Fulanis are the cause of increase in Banditry, kidnapping and Robbery since 2009.
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Igbankpa(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Justice should be served the jungle way, una deh involve and already compromised nigerian police. I pity una.
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Igbankpa(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Justice should have been served the jungle way, una deh go involve an already compromised nigerian police.
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Ayo2004: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2020
mansakhalifa:
With a dumb kidnapper.

You don't go rolling like that when you know the sort of Man that you are.

It's common sense. You shouldn't even be anywhere near a public transport facility on a regular.

If you ask me, I think he got a fair deal of getting handed over to the police.

On a normal, he would have been permanently incapacitated or mutilated by an irate mob at the said park.

Lucky SOb.
So as he no get car and wan go somewhere...make he go use broom fly abi cheesy

On a more serious note,he should be thankful....I trust my Benin boys,dem for don use this 1 do jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Drone95(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Poor fulani kidnapper.
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Royalfurnitures: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2020
Make the man kidnap am too. Lolzzz

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Yankee101: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Thank God
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Coldie(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2020
So all these kidnappings going on in the north is real
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by phorget(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2020
I'll rather kidnap the idiot and get back my money in double fold. Police will soon release the mofo.
Nah dem-dem sha.
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by ignis: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
To the kidnapper, when he comes back to this Earth again, when the devil ministers to him to go and kidnap, he'll run faster than Ben Johnson grin grin

This is Nigeria. he will be granted amnesty
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Nwaotu10(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Bokoharam in the north
Bandits in the north
Kidnapers in the North
Fulani herdsmen in North
Iswap in the North.
Hoodlums in the north.
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by woleabayo(f): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2020
its well
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Temptee101(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2020
As the saying goes "what goes around, comes around"

The kidnapper has been kidnapped by the same person he kidnapped.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2020
defcon4:
Normal MO is to transfer the case to Abuja and later release. Na Dem be government
amnesty loading
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Strongbest(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2020
Myhusband:
God just save those he's travelling with, I'm sure he had orchestrated another kidnapping attack on his way to kano

Most likely. Lol.

My fear is that if the right action is not taken and the rest members apprehended and dealt with, the victim's life can be in a serious danger.
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Enwhen(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
To the kidnapper, when he comes back to this Earth again, when the devil ministers to him to go and kidnap, he'll run faster than Ben Johnson grin grin

Are u in Nigeria ?... Can't u see that the kidnaper is a Fulani ... I pity that guy that identify him ... We will still read about this story.. pls take note that I said it... It has been happening.
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Cuntface: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
these are your brothers in the east who are busy killing people over two hectare of land!

Communal clashes is a normal thing in your region!!

Have you forgetten the hundreds of people that were killed during Aguleri and umuleri communal clashes??

Have you forgetten the killings in Anambra between obosi and nkpor??

Have you forgetten the killings that is currently going on in ebonyi??

The media is underreporting killings in the south east. I don't know why!

Killing hundreds over two hectare of land in the East is a normal thing!!

Every region has her own share of insecurity!

In the East even traditional rulers involve in kidnapping!!

https://www.nairaland.com/836412/ebonyi-communal-clash-claims-55#9873630

https://www.nairaland.com/416730/ebonyi-communal-clash-claims-more#5735300

Keep defending them! Idiot. Your turn go soon reach. Shey na north you dey

2 Likes

Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by JAWBONE(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:
these are your brothers in the east who are busy killing people over two hectare of land!

Have you forgetten the hundreds of people that were killed during Aguleri and umuleri communal clashes??

In the East even traditional rulers involve in kidnapping and robbery.

https://www.nairaland.com/5728928/15-persons-killed-ebonyi-state#87335012

https://www.nairaland.com/2378732/bloody-anambra-kogi-clash-displaced#34754293

This should not give you joy or satisfaction at all. Nothing stops you from making your region outstanding. The fact that killings happens elsewhere does not make Northern killings any better. It's actually worse.

Your submission is a classic case of "Misery Loves Company". A devilish mentality that Nigerians seriously needs to discard.

My region is bad but their region is also not any better so no problem, at least no be only me. Stupidity at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Jabioro: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Unnecessary noise,no need for public out cry..the police could have as him immediately to put call through to other members at any given location that there is a quick business..you see them all come out with armoured..
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by nero2face: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2020
Arrewa:

In the East even traditional rulers involve in kidnapping and robbery.

https://www.nairaland.com/5728928/15-persons-killed-ebonyi-state#87335012

https://www.nairaland.com/2378732/bloody-anambra-kogi-clash-displaced#34754293

https://www.nairaland.com/6131679/punch-four-killed-anambra-communal#94122636

Communal clashes is a normal in your region... Even this months there was killings killings in Abakiliki.
so Armed killer herders and kidnapping is now a community clash, it flows in ur veins... I can feel it from here...one of them

1 Like

Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by Tremple8v: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2020
I for just kidnapped the idiot , ask for ransom too .
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by sapientia(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Stop signing death warrant of already kidnapped people for glory.

Which kind yeye police be this?
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by CorperKola: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2020
DennisEche:
ABOKI THINGS DE DIFFERENT, THIS INFO IS NOT SUPPOSE TO GO PUBLIC YET BECAUSE THE LIFE OF THE DRIVER IS AT STAKE
kidnappers reading this now will surely kill their next victims, what manner of dumb police and journalists do we have in this country

1 Like

Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by damiloladuke: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Lol �
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by ablejesus26(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Tremple8v:
I for just kidnapped the idiot , ask for ransom too .

Hmm if you fit kidnap the guy asking for ransom. Without insult meant check yoursef well make e no be se you get some kidnapping tendencies

1 Like

Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by OgaRico(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2020
egwugu wey no gree be careful now e don happen....motor don jam ammmmm
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by authority2006(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto by authority2006(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2020
defcon4:
Normal MO is to transfer the case to Abuja and later release. Na Dem be government

What are they doing to the ones in your region? No be same thing everywhere?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Rapes his two daughters In Oyo State / Oluwakemi Soyebo Declared Missing In Lagos (photos) / This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.