Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Advise From Real Estate Expert On Mini-estate Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advise From Real Estate Expert On Mini-estate Project (403 Views)

Short Term Land Investment Plan. Make Money From Real Estate Without Buying Prop / Get The Needed Skill To Befoming A Real Estate Expert, Business Opportunity Trai / How To Make Money From Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise From Real Estate Expert On Mini-estate Project by landt: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hello,

Please I need an input from the Subject matter experts (SME) in Real-Estate as regards a Mini Estate Project I intend to embark on next year 2021.

The land location is in Abeokuta Ogun State

The Land is a flat dry land

The Project is going to consist of 24 units of mixed 2-Bedroom, 3-Bedroom and 1 Bedroom flat apartment on a 4048 square meters land area (6 plots). That is why I called it Mini-Estate.

Now, not that is it really a big deal just that I want it to be semi-smart in design sort of and as such, I need to have a clear-cut understanding or solution to some of the challenges I will encounter before embarking on it so that it will help in the building plan design, layout and construction.

Let me list some things that i want to have there.

1. I want a situation where any occupant can open his or tap at any time and there will be water with enough pressure to go round. Both in the ground and first floor

2. Ability to separate water and power supply from any apartment for any reason without affecting the remaining apartment

3. How to avoid individual generators been used by occupants in their apartment when their is power outage in order to avoid noise pollution and potential Security threat

4. How to avoid installation of high-rise water tank stand but still be able to supply water at moderate pressure to all the apartments.

5. Automated Water source (Bore-hole or Wells) that can give enough volume for daily consumption with Portable water treatment plant for purification

6. Automated 24/7 Security lighting even when there is unavailability of primary source of power supply

7. Programmed Card reader for self operated entrance gate and Visitors booking App for visitors before making a visit. This to be managed by the Security personnel

8. How to manage space for parking slot to accommodate 2 cars per apartment and still achieve standard room measurement of 12ft x 12ft (excluding wardrobe space)

9. Best option for installation of underground utilities (water piping, electrical cables, waste pipes e.t.c) that will make them easily accessible to maintenance.

10. Common Energy meter for all the apartments or individual Energy meter for each apartment. which one is better?

These are the concerns that I have.

Please share your experience incase you have a solution or idea on how to fix them. Thank you.
Re: Advise From Real Estate Expert On Mini-estate Project by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:12am On Nov 30, 2020
landt:
Hello,

Please I need an input from the Subject matter experts (SME) in Real-Estate as regards a Mini Estate Project I intend to embark on next year 2021.

The land location is in Abeokuta Ogun State

The Land is a flat dry land

The Project is going to consist of 24 units of mixed 2-Bedroom, 3-Bedroom and 1 Bedroom flat apartment on a 4048 square meters land area (6 plots). That is why I called it Mini-Estate.

Now, not that is it really a big deal just that I want it to be semi-smart in design sort of and as such, I need to have a clear-cut understanding or solution to some of the challenges I will encounter before embarking on it so that it will help in the building plan design, layout and construction.

Let me list some things that i want to have there.

1. I want a situation where any occupant can open his or tap at any time and there will be water with enough pressure to go round. Both in the ground and first floor

2. Ability to separate water and power supply from any apartment for any reason without affecting the remaining apartment

3. How to avoid individual generators been used by occupants in their apartment when their is power outage in order to avoid noise pollution and potential Security threat

4. How to avoid installation of high-rise water tank stand but still be able to supply water at moderate pressure to all the apartments.

5. Automated Water source (Bore-hole or Wells) that can give enough volume for daily consumption with Portable water treatment plant for purification

6. Automated 24/7 Security lighting even when there is unavailability of primary source of power supply

7. Programmed Card reader for self operated entrance gate and Visitors booking App for visitors before making a visit. This to be managed by the Security personnel

8. How to manage space for parking slot to accommodate 2 cars per apartment and still achieve standard room measurement of 12ft x 12ft (excluding wardrobe space)

9. Best option for installation of underground utilities (water piping, electrical cables, waste pipes e.t.c) that will make them easily accessible to maintenance.

10. Common Energy meter for all the apartments or individual Energy meter for each apartment. which one is better?

These are the concerns that I have.

Please share your experience incase you have a solution or idea on how to fix them. Thank you.

I like the concept.
Item 1,2,4&5 are use in use in Highbrow areas.
A plumber with experience would do justice. But you would need an M&E engineer to produce drawings as regards that aspect.

Item 6. Solar installation would do justice.

I have worked on something similar.

To create enough parking space. The best solution would be to have 6units per block. You can Decide to make either a storey building or a 2storey building.
For a storey building - 3units per floor (2floors)
For a 2storey building - 2units per floor (3floors).

As regards the card reader issue, there are companies in Lagos that handle such projects.
Some estates in ikoyi, V.I & ikeja use card readers.

For a detailed design and layout. You can contact me on 09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: Advise From Real Estate Expert On Mini-estate Project by landt: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2020
@raymondFirstborn, thanks for your response. Am actually looking at a Storey building with 2 units per floor (2 floors) because i want every room to have 2 windows. I dont like a room with one window.
Re: Advise From Real Estate Expert On Mini-estate Project by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2020
landt:
@raymondFirstborn, thanks for your response. Am actually looking at a Storey building with 2 units per floor (2 floors) because i want every room to have 2 windows. I dont like a room with one window.

Ok that can be done too.

(1) (Reply)

Common Patio Problems And Their Solutions / Factory For Sale / The Ambiance Estate, Ajiwe Abraham Adesanya Ajah Lagos (Duplexes For Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.