Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Egg Donor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Egg Donor (813 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Egg Donor Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egg Donor by Traininghub(f): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hello guys, does anyone know how I can go about egg donation? Please tell me how to go about this and do recommend a good hospital in Lagos.
I anticipate you contributions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egg Donor by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Traininghub:
Hello guys, does anyone know how I can go about egg donation? Please tell me how to go about this and do recommend a good hospital in Lagos.
I anticipate you contributions.
Why are you asking guys?
https://nordicalagos.org/egg-donation/

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
The cause of this is poverty
Re: Egg Donor by Traininghub(f): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cutehector:
You think? Anyways, I am doing this for some reasons I'm not obliged to mention.
You said poverty, it's like you prefer robbery, prostitution etc to doing this.

3 Likes

Re: Egg Donor by Traininghub(f): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
uruba23:

Why are you asking guys?
https://nordicalagos.org/egg-donation/
Well,.thank you! How kind of you!
I haven't yet decided upon this, once if I choose to do it, I'll contact them.
Thanks again!
Oh yes, I mentioned guys? Don't be silly! You know what I meant, lol.
Thanks again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egg Donor by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Traininghub:

You think? Anyways, I am doing this for some reasons I'm not obliged to mention.
lmao. Justifying your doings cheesy. Continue, when there are no more eggs to sell, I just don't know what other body part you might sell again. Just for a mere 120k or less that will even finish before one month.

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor by Traininghub(f): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cutehector:
lmao. Justifying your doings cheesy. Continue, when there are no more eggs to sell, I just don't know what other body part you might sell again. Just for a mere 120k or less that will even finish before one month.
Lol, shallow thoughts! My decision isn't your business though, so, you don't have to use panadol over someone else's headache.
Also, you don't know the plans for the money. In addition to this, it's still contemplation.
Now, mind your business.

7 Likes

Re: Egg Donor by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Egg Donor by Saintmary(f): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2020
Good luck
Re: Egg Donor by tobechi74: 12:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Traininghub:

I prefer prostitution to this actually, but I respect your decision.
Goodluck in your endeavors
Re: Egg Donor by mokolade21845: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Egg Donor by Traininghub(f): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2020
mokolade21845:
I'm over here, laughing hysterically.

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Cutehector:
what do you know about eggs at this your age, you need Jesus because you have gone too far more than I can ever imagined.psalm91,make it a daily habit

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
What of sperm?
Re: Egg Donor by nams77: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Her egg, her business. Wetin come be @cutehector problem.
A woman will release 300-400 ova during her reproductive years.
At birth its usually a million. cool

I prefer this to prostitution. You can never wash off the shame and guilt that comes with prostitution.

Op, if it is absolutely necessary that you do this, then you have my support.
The only problem I will have is the competency of the medical facility
cc. Traininghub
Re: Egg Donor by Traininghub(f): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
What of sperm?
I think there's room for sperm donors as well, I know you're joking but you can look it up!
Re: Egg Donor by Traininghub(f): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
nams77:
Her egg, her business. Wetin come be @cutehector problem.
A woman will release 300-400 ova during her reproductive years.
At birth its usually a million. cool

I prefer this to prostitution. You can never wash off the shame and guilt that comes with prostitution.

Op, if it is absolutely necessary that you do this, then you have my support.
The only problem I will have is the competency of the medical facility
cc. Traininghub
Cutehector is looking to troll but I don't have energy for that, he's written what he's capable of doing. I prefer this to prostitution as well, in prostitution, you don't know who is who, you stand the risk of being used, contracting diseases, losing your life, if the so-called man or woman you're sleeping with slums and dies, you stand the risk of being imprisoned even if you never did anything to them. In a place like Nigeria where sex workers are shamed, you won't find it funny.
Of course, it'd have to be a reputable hospital and not quack ones if I ever have to go through with it.
Thanks for the concern bro.
Cutehector, you need to educate yourself on egg donation.
By the way, some people don't want kids in life, that's another reason for egg donation.

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor by Traininghub(f): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
what do you know about eggs at this your age, you need Jesus because you have gone too far more than I can ever imagined.psalm91,make it a daily habit
Lol, sis what's up na? It's like you know him well or have followed up on him.
Re: Egg Donor by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Traininghub:

Lol, sis what's up na? It's like you know him well or have followed up on him.
He's a small boy who's not supposed to put mouth in matters like this
Re: Egg Donor by HayatMedTour(f): 7:40am On May 02, 2021
Infertility treatment centers in Iran since the late 1990s, along with the world’s advanced centers, have used egg donation to treat infertile couples who suffer from the low ovarian reserve or poor quality eggs. In addition to Iranian infertility couples, foreign couples can also use the egg donation services of infertility treatment centers in Iran to solve the problem of infertility. Every year, infertile couples from different countries such as Iraq, Oman, Turkey, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Australia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, UAE, etc. go to Iranian fertility treatment centers to solve their infertility problem and use donated eggs in Iran.

Egg donors are selected in accordance with certain principles and standards in Iran. Egg donation volunteers are consulted after various tests and physical health assurance; to ensure their mental health and readiness to donate. Donated eggs are examined in well-equipped Iranian laboratories, and quality eggs are selected for the next steps.

More information about Egg Donation in Iran: https://hayatmedtour.com/procedures/egg-donation-in-iran/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.... / Please Help With Your Advice / People Mistake Me For Being Rich And Ask For Favours A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.