Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform (6494 Views)

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by Pmpm: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Bride Burst Into Tears as Groom Covers Her with Full Muslim female Veil, Performs Muslim Rite.

Newly wedded bride has burst into tears as her lovely groom covers her with full female veil and perform Muslim rite on her.

The lovely bride was seen crying on her wedding day as his husband and his people covers her with some female Veil which Muslim calls Kemar. She was been pet by her people to stop crying.

Meanwhile, the bride refuses to stop crying as she is being covers. If you are to be the bride, what will be your next reaction of your husband surprise her with this.

Watch the video below
http://www.pmtvgist.com/2020/11/bride-burst-into-tears-as-muslim-groom.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by Iconstar: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Islamabad cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by offset67(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2020
terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by vibre: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Why is she behaving like an infidel? A good woman should accept her covering as her glory. Doesn't she know that covering can protect her from the arrows of the evil one?
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by dawnomike(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2020
I choose not to laugh because this is a religious matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by Thattallgirl(f): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Lol sorry o, I cannot be the bride to know the reaction to give cheesy I wish her the best in her marriage. It's her cross to carry. It's best she finds something else that'll make her happy in that marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by NobleAngell(f): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol sorry o, I cannot be the bride to know the reaction to give cheesy I wish her the best in her marriage. It's her cross to carry. It's best she finds something else that'll make her happy in that marriage.
Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by NobleAngell(f): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2020
vibre:
Why is she behaving like an infidel? A good woman should accept her covering as her glory. Doesn't she know that covering can protect her from the arrows of the evil one?
Oh wow! Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by jimmychang: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2020
vibre:

As in ehhh...the arrows are very sharp ooh
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by dollytino4real(f): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2020
it came too quick!,atleast after the wedding day

1 Like

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by englishmart(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2020
She's aware of the modern imprisonment she's getting into. I would cry if I were her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by mrdharkchild(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2020
Wahala for who no know say her skin go change color. A religion with no freewill

4 Likes

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by idogbe14170: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2020
She's aware of the modern imprisonment she's getting into. I would cry if I were her

1 Like

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by WrittyWritter(f): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Happy tears or sad tears ..anyway it is their religion..if she does not like it she knows what to do...I know a woman that wore it for years but after her husband married the second and third wife she stopped...she said she can not be covering her body for a man that will still go outside..

They are trying shaw O can't do this shit..d only advantage I see in it is that their skin is usually very fresh because it is covered
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by juman(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Why crying.
I don't understand.
She knew the husband she was marrying to.
The husband and his friends are in the Islamic group that give their wives complete covering.
Also it's very likely the husband would marry more women. That's their way of life

5 Likes

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by Pmpm: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
offset67:
terrorists
haa
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by SEGLIZ: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
nonsense.
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by britiko: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
"Living in Bondage "

But y agree nau when u know its not what u desire for your life. Wahala dey o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by britiko: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
vibre:

Lobatan o! Infidel ontop this matter? Ope she won't be beheaded for blasphemy.
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by NobleAngell(f): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
idogbe14170:
What is she doing?
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by sunshineV(f): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
lol religion of hypocrisy and terrorism
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by Ingham41: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services that is widely trusted to pay massive profits 15% weekly with highest levels of service, security, and support.

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
What's the cry for already she knew what she was getting herself into ,I wish her happy married life.If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level ,OND or NCE
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lol
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by CSTRR: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Disgusting
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by byinks(f): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Eleha
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by ambitiouschap17: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
The hatred in this thread is disgusting
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by Mastakija(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
vibre:
i see
grin grin grin
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by Mastakija(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
no slaying againgrin
but video yen ti pe now
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by talk2hb1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Was she forced into the marriage.
She knew what she is walking into
Re: Bride Burst Into Tears As Groom Covers Her With Full Muslim Female Veil, Perform by jeyselassie(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Happy tears or sad tears ..anyway it is their religion..if she does not like it she knows what to do...I know a woman that wore it for years but after her husband married the second and third wife she stopped...she said she can not be covering her body for a man that will still go outside..

They are trying shaw O can't do this shit..d only advantage I see in it is that their skin is usually very fresh because it is covered
which kind fresh. Abeg i spend on my woman and make sure she enjoys my money and it shows. You can't hold or stop a woman from cheating if she wants to she will you can only show her love provide for her and leave the rest to God. How can I hold a woman in bondage in the aim of marrying? Peeps are thinking futuristic and some are covering a woman's face. Like to me the greatest dissatisfaction I can do to myself is to not support my wifes ambition. A woman will spend 9 months giving birth for you and you will domicile her to a veil and kill her ambition. I don't understand the lady fine pass Amina Mohammed? Shey Amina mohammed no still become minister with her beauty and shey ground collapse?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities With Twins / Photos: Christiano Ronaldo's Amazing Transformation From Skinny Teen To Powerhou / World’s Largest Hips: 100 Inch Record For Plus-size Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.