Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Want To Leave Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Leave Nigeria (2891 Views)

Deciding To Stay Or Leave Nigeria - Questions To Ask Yourself / Would you want to leave Nigeria and why? / Can You Leave Nigeria And Becomes A Citizen In Another Country???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Leave Nigeria by festlove: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2011
Can anyone here help me to get out of Nigeria to either Europe, America, Australia or Asia, just let me know
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by iz2much: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
u go like use my passport?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by collinsfbi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2011
Can anyone here help me to get out of Nigeria to either Europe, America, Australia or Asia, just let me know
You don't even have any destination? Is Nigeria bad to that extent? If you are not careful, pple like you will end up being scammed.
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
@iz2much, are u sure festlove would want to use ur 9ja kpali? Abi u don change am? Lololololol.
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by iz2much: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2011
Tamita:

@iz2much, are u sure festlove would want to use your 9ja kpali? Abi u don change am? Lololololol.

Damn!!!!
OMFG Tamita u dey here
KPALI ? ? ?
hin no go like use am now!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by festlove: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hello Friends, What i mean is that if any of you have any solid info on any genuine way to be out of the country,
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2011
festlove:

Hello Friends, What i mean is that if any of you have any solid info on any genuine way to be out of the country,

Depends on what's hot on your heels. A lion, or an angry man with an axe.
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
The answers you'll get will depend on the above.  grin
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by Gbenge77(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
Try to do a proper research on the most-livable cities in the world.If you are qualified ,academically,your chances are increased.you could choose to apply for the US DV LOTTERY.Canada and AUSTRALIA run a skilled immigrant program.HSMP for the UK etc.Those four countries are your best bet.
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by snowdrops(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2011
it seems poster wants to be in anywhere but Nigeria/Africa. for a first timer with what appears to be little support, the popular western countries would be difficult. Perhaps you could explore some of the emerging economies eg Brazil, eastern Europe, south east Asia.
word of warning; beware of scammers, look before you leap [grass is not always greener on the other side].
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by damola1: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
snowdrops:

it seems poster wants to be in anywhere but Nigeria/Africa. for a first timer with what appears to be little support, the popular western countries would be difficult. Perhaps you could explore some of the[b] emerging economies[/b] eg Brazil, eastern Europe, south east Asia.
word of warning; beware of scammers, look before you leap [grass is not always greener on the other side].

9ja is an emerging market.
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by suxes2005(m): 12:53am On Mar 23, 2011
@OP, bro die die oooo - small small
cool down and narrow your search.
Let's know your status as well

SHALOM
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by tigerpaws(f): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
bwptravels:

If you will like to travel to UK or USA and eventually become citizen over there, call me for discussion:

It is a wonderful opportunity that will cost you far below your budget. Can't say more than that for now!

THIEF!

bwpbooks:

If God has blessed you with an acceptable size of manliness to your lady, then stop reading this and just thank Him for favoring you.  On the other hand if you are suffering from the common disgrace of tiny or small size of your manhood, you can as well start thanking God for bringing you a guaranteed solution.  It is not a drug, it is not a machine, it is not surgery.  It is a BOOK!
Yes, a book that provides you with ancient secrets of how you can effectively enlarge your manliness without all the above mentioned.  We have sold many copies and still selling.  Results are guaranteed with full demonstration pictures to show you exactly how to do it. 
If you really want to win back the confidence of a true man, call or text BOOK to this number: .  The price is just #2,000.
  Think of how much you have spend on drugs and machines but have no satisfied result.  KNOWLEDGE IS A POTENTIAL POWER!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!  grin   grin    grin
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
bwptravels:

If you will like to travel to UK or USA and eventually become citizen over there, call me for discussi.
It is a wonderful opportunity that will cost you far below your budget. Can't say more than that for now!

I see this predatory fraudster has arrived here too.

[size=34pt]BARAWO![/size]
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by collinsfbi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2011
Depends on what's hot on your heels. A lion, or an angry man with an axe.
Mennnnnnnnnnnnnnn, siena you are kinda funnnnyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by ManTiger(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2013
I have this little input...
Create a CV on MonsterJOB, Jobnican, Jobberman,Craiglist et al.
Let your CV look so simple.
Apply for very low rated Jobs like construction labourer, farm attendant/supervisor et al.
Call the employer who list any of the intended job to show your interest as well as your location (Just say you reside in West Africa, many now synonically term Nigeria to terror state).
No matter how bad the job is, just accept the offer (it could be your stepping stone).
Your LMO (in-case of Canada) will be email to you while you proceed to procure your visa.

This method is proven to get unskilled jobs in Canada, Iceland and Denmark (Language barrier).
You may try it in the next harsh weather... wink wink wink
Re: I Want To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36am On May 29, 2013
Why don't you start by nationalising in Benin Republic and with that you can enter South Africa first before going beyond.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Pls Mile 12 To Surulere / 3 Escaped Male Lions With Full Bellies Recaptured on SA Farmland (PICS) / 10 Most Common Reasons Why Dubai Visa Or UAE Visa Is Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.